Vandy closing on 40 FT game...again

No need to kill. They'll probably move it to the NCAA forum though.

It will be interesting to see if that trend continues. To be fair, both teams were in the double bonus.

No need to kill. They'll probably move it to the NCAA forum though.

It will be interesting to see if that trend continues. To be fair, both teams were in the double bonus.

To be even fairer....vandy had shot 38 FT's before LSU had shot 15...and Vandy had a 4 pt. lead. Looks like a trend to me.

To be even fairer....vandy had shot 38 FT's before LSU had shot 15...and Vandy had a 4 pt. lead. Looks like a trend to me.

I'm reading a thread about this on the Kentucky boards right now and some of their posters are pointing out that Rupp is worse, statistically, than memorial at this sort of thing. They do more home cooking than Vandy does!

And it's funny watching their posters conclude "Well, since we do it more, it must not really be cheating!" :eek:lol:

I have no doubt that Kentucky will have the edge in FT shooting tonight. And, home cookin' at Vandy seems ridiculous.

Vandy wins at home against LSU 77-69. Both teams shot 44% from the field. LSU out-rebounded Vanderbilt 30-27. Vanderbilt turned the ball over 10 times to LSU's 8. Vanderbilt went 31 of 43 from the FT line, LSU went 14 of 16.

What a joke. I can only imagine what's going to happen when Kentucky plays at Vanderbilt. It might end up being bench v. bench.

As for tonight's game, Bruce might as well kick off the game with a technical.

Vandy has attempted 86 free throws in the last 2 homes games.. Opponents have attempted 37. Vandy has a slight rebounding edge and has turned the ball over more in both contests. Vandy has the second highest free throw margin in the country.

It has really become laughable over the years. Out of all the places to play in the SEC, if you win there, you have to play perfect.

Vandy has one both games by a combined 27 points..

VN Store

Back