Tennessee vs Kentucky Game Thread - 9:00 EST - ESPN

Hope the same team that came to play Kansas comes to play tonight and that Chism comes to play and shuts down Cousins....Anybody else hear that UK is supposed to break out some kind of new jersey tomorrow night? It's supposed to be coming soon if not tomorrow night

Hope the same team that came to play Kansas comes to play tonight and that Chism comes to play and shuts down Cousins....Anybody else hear that UK is supposed to break out some kind of new jersey tomorrow night? It's supposed to be coming soon if not tomorrow night
Are they playing somebody tomorrow as well?

You're probably gonna give me the business for this, but the only player on the floor that can stop Cousins.... is Cousins.

That's no disrespect to Wayne either.

Sandy Mahan

Anybody hear Coach Cal lean in and tell Jay Bilas he got his brother a great ticket for the game? Guess he is kissing everybody's arse.

Last edited:
Didnt see a thread on this, if there is one already made please merge!

We need to shut down J.Wall and D.Cuzins if were gonna pull off the upset.
If we shut both down 68-64 UT
LETS GO VOLS:rock:

I sure hope the Vols win...I work in Kentucky and have to listen to their crap all day long...You say something about the 25 year football streak and they don't give a flip about that...

I figure if the Vols continue their trend of not starting games out well and their poor shooting, this thing will be like the Vandy game, over before it started...

Look for Chism to get three early fouls and the rest of the Vols lose their composure again, like the Vandy game....I'm not very optimistic about this game and if Cal gets the chance he will pour it on..it will take a huge effort by every Vol in Rupp Arena to pull this thing out...Here's to hoping the players and coaching staff have a little pride about themselves and represent the Big Orange in a very good way....

They highlighted the new jersey on Gameday. Nike suits with a bunch of Kentucky history woven into the jersey (not just basketball but also horse racing). Tough to see unless on a close up. Money they show a close up during the game as well.

Well shoot, i didnt see this thread i guess i over looked it lol my bad guy's.

I hope we can stop J.Wall and D.Cuzins if we do that then i think we can pull the upset, IF we play like we did against UKansas 68-64UT

Yeah boyees lets get it done. i hate this when for several weeks I think we are going to get hammered and right before gametime I get this feeling that we are going to win. I dont know how this keeps happening to me.

Yeah boyees lets get it done. i hate this when for several weeks I think we are going to get hammered and right before gametime I get this feeling that we are going to win. I dont know how this keeps happening to me.

:lolabove:

It happens to me too....Then something like last Tuesday night happens...About 8 mins into the game I'd already gave up and started watching 'O Brother Where Art Thou' on WGN....

It happens to me too....Then something like last Tuesday night happens...About 8 mins into the game I'd already gave up and started watching 'O Brother Where Art Thou' on WGN....

I cant take my eyes off of the train wreck when it happens

Me too but I switched on Mario Kart, and fired up a bowl.:cool2:

VN Store

Back