ESPN's College Game Day....

2K4UK

tune in to see 23,000 plus of the "GREATEST" fans in the country.
Don't feel too bad, one day your school might be good enough to host this!

Tennessee hosted it last year. Try again you trolling douchebag.

Please lord let Tennessee beat Kentucky,we can turn around and lose the next 5 games just please let us beat Kentucky this one time.I would love to see what this guy has to say.

I hope you don't consider yourself among them,Mr. UF football.

Thats all right. In 2 or 3 years UK will be forfittng these wins. When you hire a dirt bag to coach your team you eventually get screwed. Trust us we know.

But now Cal is here!

AND it wont be long till Cal isn't there! He may Lane Kiffin you fellas. Dont get too attatched. Just when you think success is in he will probably leave you in the middle of the night!

I can't believe you all are letting a troll get things started. If you do it won't be long until they are all over the place. Everybody knows UK is a basketball school. They ran off Bear Bryant so football wouldn't get in the way. Let the kid start the thread and just let it die off. He will leave if you ignore him.

One day you might beat us in FOOTBALL! Oh wait that hasn't happened in 25 years and counting!!! :dance2:

Lets compare crowd sizes on Saturdays in the Fall!!!

Well you have established one thing at least, you obviously weren't the guy that took the ACT's for any of your scumbag players to get into college.

Get this guy out of here.
Kensucky fans are the worst in the country. They have no idea how irrelevant they are in college sports.

I can't believe you all are letting a troll get things started. If you do it won't be long until they are all over the place. Everybody knows UK is a basketball school. They ran off Bear Bryant so football wouldn't get in the way. Let the kid start the thread and just let it die off. He will leave if you ignore him.

Yep, just think, if kentucky had given Bear a car instead of a lighter they would be a national power instead of a national joke.....LMAO!!!!:eek:lol:

Last edited:

VN Store

Back