Are they injured or scared?

2K4UK

Rumor going around is they don't want any of ole Cuz! And I know I'll get the answer here.

Would you please drop the "ole cuz" moniker? It is about as unfitting as could be.

The better question is how long will Kentucky have this season,before it permanently gets removed from the record books?

Prob long enough to lose to UK(which is very unlikly to happen) and beat ur ass 24straight times again!

Rumor going around is they don't want any of ole Cuz! And I know I'll get the answer here.

Rumor has it , you have a coach that has left every school just in time for them to get probation,so we can expect the same for ky.how many wins will ky vacate this year ?

:p just wait until all the recruiting violations come out about the cats O wait its the cats. protected by the ncaa they can give cars, ho' , money, buy houses for the round ball stars parents and never even a word anywhere. No news paper not espn, nowhere. why; their one of the giants on the hill to knock off. Its no different then earnhart (king for a while) sells tickets. to those for and those against.imo

By the way he ran away from this thread bashing him, looks like he is the only one scared...

...But then again, he is a Kentucky fan, would else would we expect?

Here is another question. When will your coach get his first official NCAA tourney win?

I mean, I've heard good things, but every NCAA book I look through doesn't have anything listed...

Wow, yet another series of questions...

How were your tickets for the N.I.T. last year?

Did you get some good seats, you know, for the N.I.T.?

I hear the food selection at N.I.T. arenas is remarkable, any insight?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back