Hopson injured???

Wow, how in the world could we replace a player that misses more 4 foot jumpshots than anyone in the country?

He's also the best shooter on the team, but hey whatever helps your point right? :salute:

He is just lighting it up right now, I can not believe I said that about him.

It sure is something to be the best shooter on one of the worst offensive teams in the SEC.

You're crazy.

Hopson is shooting 40% 3pt & 47% from the field. Hopson had 29 pts the last 3 games.

McBee is shooting 31% 3pt & 33% from the field. Mcbee had 8 pts the last 3 games.

That is quite a discernible difference.

You're crazy.

Hopson is shooting 40% 3pt & 47% from the field. Hopson had 29 pts the last 3 games.

McBee is shooting 31% 3pt & 33% from the field. Mcbee had 8 pts the last 3 games.

That is quite a discernible difference.

Hopson: 4/14 against Vandy, 3/7 against SC, 2/10 against LSU.--- So, a combined 9-31.

McBee: 0/1 against Vandy, 2/4 against SC, 1/2 against LSU.--Combined 3/7.

Hopson: 29%
McBee: 43%

Yea, you were right. There's just no comparison.

Hopson: 4/14 against Vandy, 3/7 against SC, 2/10 against LSU.--- So, a combined 9-31.

McBee: 0/1 against Vandy, 2/4 against SC, 1/2 against LSU.--Combined 3/7.

Hopson: 29%
McBee: 43%

Yea, you were right. There's just no comparison.

I was talking season %. I could care less what their % is the last 3 games. ITS A LOT EASIER TO TO HAVE A BETTER % WHEN HE TOOK 7 SHOTS TO HOPSON'S 31.

You're right, I would much rather McBee take all of the shots over Hopson...But then we'd also have to watch him get knocked on his ass about 45 more times a game.

He spends more time on his back then....well, you get the point.

Last edited:
I was talking season %. I could care less what their % is the last 3 games.

You're right, I would much rather McBee take all of the shots over Hopson...But then we'd also have to watch him get knocked on his ass about 45 more times a game.

He spends more time on his back then....well, you get the point.

If you could read, you would notice that the post that I wrote that you took issue with stated that there was no discernible difference between the Hopson and McBee the last few games. I know this is very difficult to grasp though.

If you could read, you would notice that the post that I wrote that you took issue with stated that there was no discernible difference between the Hopson and McBee the last few games. I know this is very difficult to grasp though.

McBee only took 7 shots the last 3 games. Hopson took 31. Of course he going to have a better %.

Not a good comparison.

McBee, Hopson, Pearl, Chism, Maze, Prince, the whole bunch is playing on a level good enough for D-2 schools right now, arguring about who is the better shooter on this team is kind of like arguing who is the tallest midget.

The way he has played the past three games, I wish he would cut the shot count down.

If Hopson doesn't play aggressive we will lose. IMO, he needs to be more aggressive and try to take it to the rack everytime he touches it.

McBee only took 7 shots the last 3 games. Hopson took 31. Of course he going to have a better %.

Not a good comparison.

I would definitely be willing to wager that if McBee got 31 shots, he could hit 9; hence, the comparison that I made.

If Hopson doesn't play aggressive we will lose. IMO, he needs to be more aggressive and try to take it to the rack everytime he touches it.

He did at Vandy and was absolutely terrible. I think he needs to play significantly better, or he needs to shoot and play less.

Man i hate that we bash on our players like sayin he's a waste of talent maybe he isnt doing so good, but what if he reads these post? Thats a good way to bring him down his own fans makin jokes bout him! You kno he is the player that won the game for us against FL, he will get it together soon jus wait. Jus PLEASE stop tlkin bad about him geez he's our family the least thing you can do is back him up and not tlk bad bout him maybe its the truth but it doesnt need to be said by he's own fan base.
GO VOLS

VN Store

Back