I figured we would lose, but not by 30+

GetEmVols

I knew going to vandy and playing in that poorly constructed arena would be tough, and that we would probably lose, but by 30? This is embarrasing, I am glad I am not wearing orange in that arena right now.

maybe we can get about 20 more threads about this game befor it ends.

maybe if you don't like them, don't read them....and better yet, not respond...thanks for adding to the conversation

that being said, this is getting uglier and uglier

maybe we can get about 20 more threads about this game befor it ends.

I knew that these threads were coming...Can't we just leave it alone tonight isn't our night.When your in a Gym with a bunch of geeks yelling at you and the Refs are calling these kind of calls what do you expect....

I hate to say it but this team doesnt need to make the NCAA tourney,they dont have much of anything ,no off. or def. and this team has no heart.I wouldnt mind one bit if I never see Steve Pearl or Mcbee again this year and they can take swiperboy with them.
streetball at its worst

Pathetic.

I think I threw up in my mouth a little.

Luckily, I only turned it on for a second, then immediately shut down espn360 for the rest of the night, so I wouldn't spontaneously combust.

I was hoping this game would help me put off hw for a bit, but it looks like my hw would be more entertaining than this.

I hate to say it but this team doesnt need to make the NCAA tourney,they dont have much of anything ,no off. or def. and this team has no heart.I wouldnt mind one bit if I never see Steve Pearl or Mcbee again this year and they can take swiperboy with them.
streetball at its worst
:eek:lol:I absolutly hate the sec referees I usually don't even watch the games because of the moron referees. 31 free throws for vandy. Now that the game is over the sobs start calling vandy for fouls fnbs.:eek:lol::eek:lol tenn 34 frees and tn 16.:crazy:

Were just not that good. I still haven't seen what is so impressive about scotty hopson he has never really impressed me at all. But ESPN's commentators are loving the big Tennessee loss.

streetball at its worst
Throw in Brian Williams and this is just about a perfect post. None of these guys should get any meaningful minutes the rest of the year.

I knew that these threads were coming...Can't we just leave it alone tonight isn't our night.When your in a Gym with a bunch of geeks yelling at you and the Refs are calling these kind of calls what do you expect....

Exactly.....and also, not to be a sore loser or anything, but the lack of calls on Vandy is just a joke. I mean, we've had guys on the floor all night, nothing. They get the ball, someone breathes on them, foul. It's totally one sided. If the refs are'nt fair and impartial, why are they refs? Just sayin'. God, I hope we have fair refs Saturday at Uk.

:lolabove: I wish sports would be taken out of college and all schools. vandy has had 37 fts to tn 16. now 39. with this kind of pressure from referees your team looses heart. 42 frees for vandy:lolabove::lolabove:

Throw in Brian Williams and this is just about a perfect post. None of these guys should get any meaningful minutes the rest of the year.

I disagree. If they are wearing the orange jersey, I'm gonna cheer. Our problem is we have no depth and no consistency. I think our guys have alot of heart, just bad nights. Everyone has them. We played an awesome game against Ku, so why do u say they have no heart? GO VOLS!

Blame it on the refs if you want, but this effort wouldn't beat many division 1 teams period. Face it, Tennessee is just a bad road team. This is what you call a mentally weak basketball team.

I disagree. If they are wearing the orange jersey, I'm gonna cheer. Our problem is we have no depth and no consistency. I think our guys have alot of heart, just bad nights. Everyone has them. We played an awesome game against Ku, so why do u say they have no heart? GO VOLS!
Having heart doesn;t make you a better basketball player, i'm saying some of these guys are just bad that's all.

UT looked a little flat---not into the game. No big deal. They'll pick it up next game.

UT looked a little flat---not into the game. No big deal. They'll pick it up next game.

Piss poor performances like that are a big deal, no matter how you try to spin it.

They had better pick it up next game, or else it will be a 30+ point beatdown.

I knew going to vandy and playing in that poorly constructed arena would be tough, and that we would probably lose, but by 30? This is embarrasing, I am glad I am not wearing orange in that arena right now.
A poorly constructed arena? Now that is a fresh, new excuse for losing a basketball game. Kudos!

concert hall / volleyball court /lunchroom / gym

VN Store

Back