Good Tobias Harris Video

I watched his announcement video again. I still can't believe how they booed him when he said Tennessee. Total lack of class by those there. He looks perfect for what Pearl is running here. Not to mention his work ethic. He has talent and a supreme desire to get better. I can't wait to see this guy play.

I'm pumped about having him here. He will not only be a great player here, but will be a great leader, even as a frosh. If (big if) all of this Selby re-committing stuff happens, I like having Tobias here to keep Selby in check as well as some of the other players that are already here.

Really impressed with his footwork. Ive scouted hundreds of bballers over the years, his footwork is what will set him apart once the draft comes around. Hope he comes in super aggressive, unlike scotty hopsy, and sets himself apart.

He is going to be a special player for us...Can't wait to see him in Orange and White.

Sorry, I don't follow basketball much, but with his talent is everyone expecting a 1 and done situation with him, or is it more like it was with Scotty Hopson where it is just a possibility?

VN Store

Back