whats up with kentuckys '10 class?

BloodRUNZOrange

KrazzyKiffinKilla
they only signed one 4 star who is a power forward. id say walls is a one and done so this might be great for us! muhaha:dance2:

Selby going to UK would certainly fuel the whole Nike and World Wide Wes stuff. It would have been nice to keep him.

yeah its good news till you see that Kentucky is topping the list of just about every uncommitted 5 star recruit

they only signed one 4 star who is a power forward. id say walls is a one and done so this might be great for us! muhaha:dance2:

Kentucky is going to get top flight prospects...UT has put together a nice class with Golden, McRae, and Harris...gonna need a true point guard who can get the job done night in and night out as opposed to when he is facing elite players.

they will get knight or selby. i personally think knight goes to uk and selby to kansas. but really, there is a legitimate question here. these one and done types put an incredible strain on a school. especially the recruiting. first of all, UK is not going to win a national title. that many kids, with so little experience just can't get it done, so when they leave, what is left??? I know they can go far, but for a school like UK, is it really worth it? They need to be aiming for national titles. well see, but i don't think this squad can get it done

well i guess i dont understand bball recruiting. i mean is there not like a "national singning day" like in football and then some kids dont sign and wait....orrr does it work differently?

well i guess i dont understand bball recruiting. i mean is there not like a "national singning day" like in football and then some kids dont sign and wait....orrr does it work differently?

From what I understand there is an early signing period and a regular signing period. UK's one current LOI came during the early signing period. (Looks like this was Nov. 11-18 2009.) The regular signing period starts in mid-April and runs until sometime in May, I believe.

Who knows where Shelby is going? I don't really care anymore. I'm tired of hearing about him. I don't think you maintain a quality program with one and done kids.

VN Store

Back