Bracketology - Feb. 8

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Tennessee is a projected 4 seed in the South. Of course, that could change quite a bit this week with games at Vandy and at Kentucky.

Bracketology - ESPN

Tennessee is a projected 4 seed in the South. Of course, that could change quite a bit this week with games at Vandy and at Kentucky.

Bracketology - ESPN

Not saying we'd get to or past Syracuse, but playing Duke or K-St on a neutral court for a Final Four berth is quite attractive. I can't say I'd be upset with that bracket.

I hate to say it but Gonzaga would probably beat us if we got that seed. They are way too disciplined and fundamental.

That Spokane regional would be fricken great. I have tickets to it this year again. I would be very surprised to actually get Tennessee here though......

I hate to say it but Gonzaga would probably beat us if we got that seed. They are way too disciplined and fundamental.

I know full well what happened to us at USC, but san francisco..really?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

To be honest, that Murray State game that we'd draw in the first round would be a lot tougher than most will think.

this porjection has a possibility of Tennessee playing Gonzaga in Spokane. That's not very fair

One of my all-time favorite moments was this weekend watching the MD-UNC game and hearing the MD crowd chant "NIT, NIT, NIT" during the last two minutes. We are looking at a #4 seed and they are at the bottom of their conference.

Wow: I can't imagine getting a better bracket--except being in the bottom half of that projected South bracket, as a 2/3 seed/ would be better than being in the 1's half of the draw. Who cares, of course, as our real bracket won't be anything like that!

VN Store

Back