'11 TN PF Lester Wilson

VolFan4life24

Lester Wilson plays for Carter High i watched him play agains Union county and the guy is a beast.... he also had around 42 points and 29 boards in a game last week.. ive heard he has an offer from Pearl but not sure because hes not listed on rival... anyone have any info on him??

I've played against him 4 times. Freakishly athletic. Streaky shooter. If he is on, he can make it from anywhere, but as I said, streaky. Also a very good rebounder.

However, absolutely no way he is a PF. He is a 2 or 3 at most.

I've played against him 4 times. Freakishly athletic. Streaky shooter. If he is on, he can make it from anywhere, but as I said, streaky. Also a very good rebounder.

i only played against him once my senior year in a summer camp... thats what he plays in high school but your right he would more of a 3 man in college

where did you play by the way?

My friends have all played against him. They hype him up big time, but they also felt the same way about Rogan, McBee, and Jalen Steele.

He has his moments where he looks like a superstar from what I have seen....The reason I like him from what I have seen is, he just plays the game and doesn't run his mouth like say Agosto from GP or any of the other recruited Highlanders.

He has his moments where he looks like a superstar from what I have seen....The reason I like him from what I have seen is, he just plays the game and doesn't run his mouth like say Agosto from GP or any of the other recruited Highlanders.

Or the rest of the Carter players. Seems like every game they played some one got a T or a fight about broke out.

No fights or T's during the PF game....Both of them were good hard played games.

I've seen Lester play several times. Great athlete. Great on the glass. Gets the majority of his points off of offensive rebound put-backs and on fast-break dunks/layups. Streaky shooter. Not sure he is a consistent enough of a shooter to play the 2 or 3 position at a major D-1 school like UT. If he can develop a more consistant shot between now and this time next year, then watch out. He also needs to add about 20 lbs. If not he will be a mid-major D-1 bball player. There is rumor he may play football next fall. He's been clocked at a 4.4 in the 40. With his height and athleticism he could make a good WR.

I've seen him play four games in high school and one in the Rocky Top league. He has to improve his ball handling skills to even play D2.

I could see him playing at Charleston UTC or even ETSU. Mid d1
Posted via VolNation Mobile

So, is TN recruiting this kid or not? I went to Carter (many years ago..lol), and have never seen him play in person, but have heard and read a lot of really great things about him. If he's that good I think it would be a shame for UT to not recruit him.

VN Store

Back