Vandy Game: Sign Ideas

JFreak

Buck Fama
So I'm going to the Vandy game tommorow night to hopefully harass some yuppies and I need some sign ideas. What say you Volnation?

Man I don't think I got the balls for that one. If it was at TBA it would be a done deal. Bonus points for anyone referencing Peabody.

Check Nashville craigslist. Rumor has it that tix are really hard to get outside Memorial Gym.

Man I don't think I got the balls for that one. If it was at TBA it would be a done deal. Bonus points for anyone referencing Peabody.

if i were going i would definitely take that sign. their fans are a bunch of wimps.

when i went a couple years ago they had a sign that read "i would have gone to tennessee, but i already know how to read." go ahead and take the sign. they deserve it

Check Nashville craigslist. Rumor has it that tix are really hard to get outside Memorial Gym.

NO WAY.. i would never use craigslist for tickets. Bad Idea.

I went a couple years ago after Tennessee just beat Memphis and was #1. Tickets weren't difficult to scalp. Just get there a little early.

yea i live in nashville and am a ticket hound, but have not been able to find anything that wasn't completely preposterous. at this point im willing to barter for tix

I was able to find a pair in row 5 of 2G for $50 each about a month ago. Guess I got lucky.

Very difficult. I tried going to a game there once when it was sold out. I wasn't going to pay $100, and the game wasn't on tv. So, we were standing outside that sad excuse for a basketball arena (the seating is horrible if you're not on the sideline and there are no corners) watching the monitors through the glass windows. There was a pretty big crowd of people wearing orange that come over with us and were watching the game. About 5 minutes in, one of the guys working at the gym went around and turned off all of the monitors so we couldn't watch it. Classless. That is where my true hatred of Vandy really began. Go Vols!

VandErbilt:
.......Spoiled
.......Pimpled
.......Nerds

UT Basketball Players Score More Often!

Ogilvy wears Panties!!!

New Bailout Plan: Bet on UT

VN Store

Back