Vols move up to 12th

Everytime we creep up around 10 we start having trouble...hopefully that trend doesn't continue.

we should have moved up higher in the poles to 7th or 8th we had a close call ,why should any 5 or 6 loss team, be ranked higher than the vols.has any team ranked ahead of tennessee not been in some barnburners , kansas besides the loss to tennessee they barely beat cornell,had a close game with k state who is ranked but kansas has won last 25 games at k state and won like 47 of 48 against k state.and kentucky lost to south carolina and had a tight game they could have of lost but won they may have had other close ones i dont know.snd sarycuse th

we should have moved up higher in the poles to 7th or 8th we had a close call ,why should any 5 or 6 loss team, be ranked higher than the vols.has any team ranked ahead of tennessee not been in some barnburners , kansas besides the loss to tennessee they barely beat cornell,had a close game with k state who is ranked but kansas has won last 25 games at k state and won like 47 of 48 against k state.and kentucky lost to south carolina and had a tight game they could h trailave of lost but won they may have had other close ones i dont know.snd sarycuse they

I see no reason for us to be ranked higher than 12th and even that is debatable. Rankings at this point are not that important. They will be at the end of the season for tournament seeding. I don't see how anyone can complain about a 1 loss KY team and their ranking.

A little miffed that UF doesn't even pick up any votes. They are 17-6 and have won 6 of their last 7 games, with the only loss by one point, on the road at UT.

A little miffed that UF doesn't even pick up any votes. They are 17-6 and have won 6 of their last 7 games, with the only loss by one point, on the road at UT.

I think it's probably because most of the voters realize how truly lame the University of Florida and it's fanbase really is, on a conceptual level...which they rightfully feel is more important than anything the Gators might accomplish on the court. :)

:rock:

Last edited:

Just wait until selection Sunday - then you'll be more than a little miffed.

I don't think people buy into the makeup of the team or style of play. Mullet-jort thing can't be helping either. Tebow Focus on the Family commercial topped it all off. No prayer.

we should have moved up higher in the poles to 7th or 8th we had a close call ,why should any 5 or 6 loss team, be ranked higher than the vols.has any team ranked ahead of tennessee not been in some barnburners , kansas besides the loss to tennessee they barely beat cornell,had a close game with k state who is ranked but kansas has won last 25 games at k state and won like 47 of 48 against k state.and kentucky lost to south carolina and had a tight game they could h trailave of lost but won they may have had other close ones i dont know.snd sarycuse they

I don't see any team ahead of us that I have a huge problem with.

This team needs to stay out of the Top 10 ....seems we play better outside the Top 10 than we do inside the Top 10.

i was saying in the post earlier that even the best teams had games they one that were close calls,kansas had cornell,the cuse had 2 close call wins one they traild at depaul in 2nd half and one by 2 in the last few seconds .the cats had a close call against georgia were they should have lost but being a good team they pulled it out

and purdue had atleast 1 close call against ut they could just as easyly lost this game if the vols were better free throw shooters.or if they would have played like they did during the stretch between dec 31 and january 19 .purdue would have been harrd pressed to beat the vols

i think we split the 2 we beat vandy and lose to the cats ,i hope im wrong i hope we get two wins.we were due a letdown after we beat kansas and we did when vandy came to town,its payback time.

VN Store

Back