Next years bball team may be one of the best

volmancagle17

What do you guys think about the potential of next years team?!

Potentially could be the year hopson breaks out of the mold. This could be the year he dominates, takes over games, has the type of season we all expect he could. This initial line-up could be one of the best in the SEC if not the nation.

Pg.) Trae Golden
Sg.) Scotty Hopson
Sf.) Cameron Tatum
Pf.) Tobias Harris
C.) Kenny Hall

Bench
6th man- Jordan Mcrae
7th- Melvin Goins
8th- Renaldo Woolridge
8th- Skylar McBee
9th- Bryan Williams
and...
10th- JOSH YOUR BOUT TO GET BONED BONE
TR- Not sure where Jeronne maymon fits, since there isnt any tape on him and im not sure if he is a 2,3, or 4.

what do we think about this teams talent!? JP prince and his half boneheaded play half almost stellar play will be gone. All the bad apples are going to have a fresh start, getting an opportunity to see first hand of the players that are ready to take their positions, hopefully inspiring them to work harder.

Looks to be a promising team.

Last edited:
If Mcrae is as good as I think he is, then he could replace tatum in the starting lineup and puch Scotty to sf.

Emmanuel Negedu

I'm pretty sure Negedu will never play again and the coaches and trainers have also said as much. His energy and physicality is sorely missed.

I do agree that next year could be a great year. We'll really need Hopson to step up and take over as the senior leadership of this team.

I'm pretty sure Negedu will never play again and the coaches and trainers have also said as much. His energy and physicality is sorely missed.

I do agree that next year could be a great year. We'll really need Hopson to step up and take over as the senior leadership of this team.

Hopson won't be a senior
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Most definitely. Maybe Bruce could offer him a GA spot or something of that nature.

What do you guys think about the potential of next years team?!

Potentially could be the year hopson breaks out of the mold. This could be the year he dominates, takes over games, has the type of season we all expect he could. This initial line-up could be one of the best in the SEC if not the nation.

Pg.) Trae Golden
Sg.) Scotty Hopson
Sf.) Cameron Tatum
Pf.) Tobias Harris
C.) Kenny Hall

Bench
6th man- Jordan Mcrae
7th- Melvin Goins
8th- Renaldo Woolridge
8th- Skylar McBee
9th- Bryan Williams
and...
10th- JOSH YOUR BOUT TO GET BONED BONE

what do we think about this teams talent!? JP prince and his half boneheaded play half almost stellar play will be gone. All the bad apples are going to have a fresh start, getting an opportunity to see first hand of the players that are ready to take their positions, hopefully inspiring them to work harder.

Looks to be a promising team.

and what if scotty decides to go pro after this season....:fool:

i mean seriously i dont see whats so funny about that because i have seen numerous mock drafts have him as a mid to late first round pick...

i mean seriously i dont see whats so funny about that because i have seen numerous mock drafts have him as a mid to late first round pick...

Many reasons why I laugh

Must add bulk to his frame ... easily knocked off balance on drives to the hoop and, despite a quick first step, has difficulty shedding defenders when closely guarded ... Does not currently possess the strength to finish in traffic ... His game is marked by passivity ... Attempted under two free throw attempts per contest ... Too often stands behind the three point line, feet locked to the ground, with his hands out ... Does not make a concerted effort to move without the ball or get open ... Half of his field goal attempts came from distance ... Ball handling is quite questionable ... Very rarely attempts a drive from the three point line to the basket ... Does not create offense for others ... His offensive game lacks imagination and is very predictable and one dimensional at this stage ... His three key areas for improvement: strength, ball handling and aggression, all go hand in hand ... Has worked hard to lower the exceedingly high arch on his jumper which placed restraints on his consistency ... Needs to become more active on the glass... Does not battle for position ... Needs to find the fire and desire to compete on defense when his energy level is too low.

Many reasons why I laugh

Must add bulk to his frame ... easily knocked off balance on drives to the hoop and, despite a quick first step, has difficulty shedding defenders when closely guarded ... Does not currently possess the strength to finish in traffic ... His game is marked by passivity ... Attempted under two free throw attempts per contest ... Too often stands behind the three point line, feet locked to the ground, with his hands out ... Does not make a concerted effort to move without the ball or get open ... Half of his field goal attempts came from distance ... Ball handling is quite questionable ... Very rarely attempts a drive from the three point line to the basket ... Does not create offense for others ... His offensive game lacks imagination and is very predictable and one dimensional at this stage ... His three key areas for improvement: strength, ball handling and aggression, all go hand in hand ... Has worked hard to lower the exceedingly high arch on his jumper which placed restraints on his consistency ... Needs to become more active on the glass... Does not battle for position ... Needs to find the fire and desire to compete on defense when his energy level is too low.

You said it brother, spot on. The guys in the NBA would eat him for lunch.

Many reasons why I laugh

despite the thin frame, sounds like a typical NBA player!

Scotty will be playing in Europe if he doesn't develop.

IMO, he has a long way to go.

Scotty is an NBA player. He isn't ready to go pro right now, but if he continues to improve at the same rate he has been improving, he might very well be ready after next season.

Many reasons why I laugh

Before I point out the flaws in this, I should ask: did you make this list yourself or copy off another site?

VN Store

Back