Pick Your Coach

Pearl all the way baby. i dont need to read anything. Stallings snubbed his nose at us before when the job could have been his. Bruce has snubbed his nose at other jobs saying thanks but no thanks. bruce is ALL VOL and as a side point he isnt always politically correct which i love. (Painting his chest; The Skylar Mcbee comment about being from grainger county about those folks wearing hoods mixed with all the inner city boys being from THE HOOD, and at media days a couple years ago when all the coaches were asked who was the best coach in the SEC. 11 coaches all said in some shape or fashion there are a lot of good coaches in this leauge never answering the question. Only bruce pearl said EASILY Billy Donovon he has 2 national championships. Him jumping up on students cafeteria tables promoting the program) Just a few things stallings would never do.

Pearl all the way baby. i dont need to read anything. Stallings snubbed his nose at us before when the job could have been his. Bruce has snubbed his nose at other jobs saying thanks but no thanks. bruce is ALL VOL and as a side point he isnt always politically correct which i love. (Painting his chest; The Skylar Mcbee comment about being from grainger county about those folks wearing hoods mixed with all the inner city boys being from THE HOOD, and at media days a couple years ago when all the coaches were asked who was the best coach in the SEC. 11 coaches all said in some shape or fashion there are a lot of good coaches in this leauge never answering the question. Only bruce pearl said EASILY Billy Donovon he has 2 national championships. Him jumping up on students cafeteria tables promoting the program) Just a few things stallings would never do.

Well said, fellow Jeff Countian...Pearl in a landslide.

I know, I'm just trying to get people there to vote lol. GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back