All-American

Chism should strongly be considered for first team all- american and definitely sec player of the year!!!!

John wall would have to collapse. he is producing and team is leading the pack. I would love to see it though. i can go with the arguemant that Chism means more to his team. Seeing as Bledsoe is a pretty good spell for Wall.

John wall would have to collapse. he is producing and team is leading the pack. I would love to see it though. i can go with the arguemant that Chism means more to his team. Seeing as Bledsoe is a pretty good spell for Wall.

really? I would think that kid from the gamecocks leading the conference with like 30 pts a game is probably the lead for SEC player of the year

Chisim has been undervalued for his entire career at Tennessee, and sadly that will probably continue.

I personally think Cousins will win SEC Player of The Year.

That is doubtful. Cousins would need a hell of a good rest of the season to beat out Downey. No one means more to his team than Downey. I mean just look how awful SC was without him on the floor.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

That is doubtful. Cousins would need a hell of a good rest of the season to beat out Downey. No one means more to his team than Downey. I mean just look how awful SC was without him on the floor.

Well then at that point it comes down to if your definition of Player Of The Year.But I will agree that Downey is the MVP.

I don't care how many points Downey scores. Putting up 30 isn't a big deal to me when it takes 30 shots to get it. If he gets SEC POY and USCjr fails to make the Big Dance, that's an utter disgrace, IMO.

Chism maybe for All-SEC, but there are more talented players in the country.
All-Americans: John Wall, Jon Scheyer, Wes Johnson, Greg Monroe, Cole Aldrich

No Scotty Reynolds?

this. lets pump the brakes on this thread. the man isn't even the leading scorer on our team. Just because we think he deserves it doesn't mean the people who decide this stuff will. 12 ppg wont get you All American status.

I think we all know Oglivy is far superior to Chism in every aspect of the game. His incredible speed and free throw shooting easily put Chism to shame.

I would definitely not have Cole Aldrich as a first team all-American.

I think we all know Oglivy is far superior to Chism in every aspect of the game. His incredible speed and free throw shooting easily put Chism to shame.

Ogilvy couldn't bench press my sisters twirling baton. I am not impressed at all with his play in the post. He is a weak Aussie who gets his points through free throws and layups in the open court.

whats the guys name at West Virginia? I think its butler. Dude is outstanding.

Yea, he is really good. Right now, I think Cousins has a much better claim for first team All-American than Aldrich. It might be a little biased, but I think Chism also has a better claim than Aldrich as well.

Chism has been a great leader the past two years and has had a great year, which is putting him in a good position to get drafted. His post moves have vastly improved since he arrived at UT.

Chism will make 2nd or 3rd team SEC this year. He is only in the top 20-25 in scoring, but I am assuming he is in the top ten in rebounds and blocks. Regardless, I have really enjoyed watching him play for Tennessee.

Chism has been a great leader the past two years and has had a great year, which is putting him in a good position to get drafted. His post moves have vastly improved since he arrived at UT.

Chism will make 2nd or 3rd team SEC this year. He is only in the top 20-25 in scoring, but I am assuming he is in the top ten in rebounds and blocks. Regardless, I have really enjoyed watching him play for Tennessee.

Check his stats after the gun incident.

VN Store

Back