Tatum's ankle

utvol0427

Bring back post junkies!!
Have they said anything about the extent of his injury?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He's going to be out a long time, IMO..........lucky if we get him back for tourney time.......

yeah...looked like a high ankle sprain, which takes forever to heal, got one back in November and it is still only about 80%... Hopefully they can treat it really good and get him back out soon...

It looked awful on TV. I hope he can get back soon, but it doesn't seem likely. Any chance we can steal away some of the people that have been working on Dwight Freeney's ankle?

Why speculate? I'm sure we'll get an update soon. When Wayne went down in obvious pain, some people were saying the season was over. Obviously the season continues and Wayne had 30 tonight...

Pearl just said that he hopes it's nothing worse than a sprain, but he's headed to the hospital to get an x-ray.

It's called an Active Ankle. If everybody on the team were wearing a pair of them, this kind of thing wouldn't happen. I get so angry when we lose players to ankle sprains.

IMO, that injury should have never happened. He should have never been allowed back in the first place.

So you dont believe in second chances? Bruce punished the 2 that were the most guilty the hardest. The other 2 served their time away. Cam will learn from that experience i want to believe.

It's called an Active Ankle. If everybody on the team were wearing a pair of them, this kind of thing wouldn't happen. I get so angry when we lose players to ankle sprains.
Active ankle will/might prevent minor sprains, but would not have prevented that sprain, which IMAO will end up being a 3rd degree(complete tear).

With the kind of rehab he will be exposed to I would expect him to be back in a few weeks. Ankle sprains are terrible I know but he is a gifted athlete under excellent training/therapy conditions and I am optimistic that he will heal quicker than you might think. Maybe I'm just a glass half full kinda guy who knows but this thread seems very negative...

Didn't Lofton sprain his ankle really bad in a home game vs South Carolina ??...

It's funny you mention that...they actually showed a clip during the game of Loften being carried off the court by his teammates after he sprained his ankle.

VN Store

Back