Halftime "Show"

kiddiedoc

Renaissance Man
Staff member
I want my money back. Oh, wait, the tickets were free. Well, then I want my 15 minutes back.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I went to get a drink... All I saw was the baseball team. I didn't think it was bad. I assume I missed whatever kd is referring to.

The baseball team came out and threw some balls around. About as exciting as a baseball game.

I'm probably in the minority but I'm looking forward to baseball season. :)

Baseball, right up there with bowling and golf in the athleticism department. Eww.

I believe baseball is America's "past time". I played through high school, I just don't enjoy watching it - chill.

I believe baseball is America's "past time". I played through high school, I just don't enjoy watching it - chill.

And yet you don't understand how baseball requires athleticism. Can't imagine you played for a good team, or good coach.

And yet you don't understand how baseball requires athleticism. Can't imagine you played for a good team, or good coach.

Baseball is one of the few sports where you can be fat (with out intended to like on the O/D-line in football) and out of shape and be useful.

:dance:
Baseball is one of the few sports where you can be fat (with out intended to like on the O/D-line in football) and out of shape and be useful.

I don't really agree with that. Sure, you have some bigger guys, but they're still athletic.

You don't make it through 162 games being unathletic.

It would honestly probably be easier to list the pitchers who were actually in shape over the years than the ones not. And the poster boy of baseball was as out of shape and unathletic as they come in the game.

I assume you are talking about Babe Ruth.

Babe Ruth's playing weight was the same as Carl Crawford's.

Nice try though.

VN Store

Back