Things Stephen Pearl does that grinds your gears...

UT's#1Fan

Senior Executive Member
Let me start it off...

Acts like he NEVER commits a foul or any kind of infraction for that matter.

I've never seem him not complain or argue a call against him.
Like he's sooooo established in the NCAA that the refs should know there's no way he would ever mess up.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
Let me start it off...

Like he's sooooo established in the NCAA that the refs should know there's no way he would ever mess up.

The fact he can't make a single free throw is MUCH worse.

In fact..just once this year. I'd like to see him get a steal or rebound, drive the length of the floor and actually get a shot off without being rejected like fat kids at a prom. It's sad man. I see Pearl cruising the lane and instantly know someone is getting a block.

Let me start it off...

I've never seem him not complain or argue a call against him.

I think this is just part of being on the Tennessee basketball team.

The whole team does this.

He's a coaches son, of course he is going to have that mentality, how can you mention his free throwing shooting, the entire team ( except for Maze and Chism ) is terrible at FT.

He gets way too much hate on here, he is walk-on, he play like one, not his fault that Tyler, Brian, Cameron, Melvin decided to be morons.

Give the kid a break.

Please, the kid is a walk on. It's not as if he's not living up to his hype or anything. It's like complaining about how pitiful the scout team's PG is. If he's not on scholarship, he can suck as much as he pleases.

There should be a miniumum age requirement to post on this board.

Pearl should never see the floor...... I never remember a worst BB player at UT. We have plenty of players we don't need him. I do think the BB team is not as good as it was before Goins and Tatum came back. I think Pearl subs to much. It's hard to some to get going.

Plays for Tennessee that's what grinds my gears. Oh wait, never mind, that's the reason I will back him 100%.

I'm beginning to think Pearl > Woolridge if he continues to play this poorly.

That's a freaking diss. True, but painful.

Woolridge makes our d and rebounding better with length alone. Pearl is a liability in every phase of the game.

He is a walk on and fill in for idiots who did stupid stuff. He is not a shooter, can't shoot free throws. BUT, he did have 5 steals the other night and plays good defense. We can put him in when someone is in foul trouble to burn some minutes and play defense. Once Williams gets back in gear, I don't think he will see the floor.

Only on this board could we be winning by 20+ points and people decide to post something ragging on our players. I seriously don't know why some of you bother "rooting" for Tennessee if it's such an unhappy existence for you.

The thing about peal that I ABSOLUTELY despise.... his haircut..... the only way i am ok with a faux hawk is that you are a great basketball player not a mohawk..... Just like how golfer that wear obxnoxious pants should be the best player on the golf coursel... you gotta earn your obnoxiousness!

In fact..just once this year. I'd like to see him get a steal or rebound, drive the length of the floor and actually get a shot off without being rejected like fat kids at a prom. It's sad man. I see Pearl cruising the lane and instantly know someone is getting a block.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Your oure hate is unneeded on this board.

VN Store

Back