The Official South Carolina vs Tennesssee BBall Game Thread

Yeah with JP Prince acting like his head is not in the game you have to wonder. Ky is beating the crap out of LSU 42- 14 at half. JP will probaly foul Downey from 3 pt range late in game. And miss 5 or 6 free throws.

This is another one of those quick turn around games that our basketball team is not very good at. Hopefully this is not the start of a 3 game losing streak. These next 3 games will go along way for our season, good or bad. I really hope Bobby Maze ate his wheaties this morning, because Devin Downey is tearing it up right now. GO VOls!!

That is what is making me worry! Kentucky is embarrassing LSU, but we win by a very slim margin... I'm not looking forward to this UK-UT game!!!

Going out to eat w/ the kids and friends...gonna miss this one.

That may be a good thing.

Leavin the barstool to walk on over. I am hoping for a big day from Chism. SCjr is weak down low. We need to take advantage of it. Hoping for Hall to rebound from his slump too.

Go VOLS!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If any of you guys bet, the spread is 9.5. That is absoultely ridiculous, take SC +9.5 put the house on it.

Chism should have a field day.

I hope they all have great days today. It's overdue. I think Chism is key and wouldn't doubt if part of their game plan is to get him on the bench early with fouls. If Wayne can keep Downey out of the paint without fouling, I think we win. According to Rucker, Williams has been reinstated for the game today. This would help inside if Chism does get tired/in foul trouble. Hopson and Maze could be game changers tonight. We'll soon seen.

Go Vols

Last edited:
If any of you guys bet, the spread is 9.5. That is absoultely ridiculous, take SC +9.5 put the house on it.

I used to bet a lot in undergrad and that actually looks like a shady spread... House wants you to bet on USC... good news for UT! This is contingent on how the spread has moved in the past couple days. If the majority of people bet on USC and spread increases its margin by at least 2... its s sucker bet!

Leavin the barstool to walk on over. I am hoping for a big day from Chism. SCjr is weak down low. We need to take advantage of it. Hoping for Hall to rebound from his slump too.

Go VOLS!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

As opposed to all of our strength down low?

VN Store

Back