J.P. Prince

Exactly what I was thinking. He does the dumbest things and then turns around and does something fantastic. He makes me a nervous wreck.

wesrucker

The #Vols just got jobbed twice right there. Spencer traveled, and that wasn't much of a foul on that 3-pt shot.

fouls one more guy taking a three-point shot (in a game or in practice) I would not only kick him off the team, but I would also ban him from campus. I cannot believe individual with his obvious lack of mental capacity can be admitted to our fine university.

My God, I would love to have someone go back and calculate how many times JP Prince has fouled someone on three point shots. IT's not that hard, man. He does the dumbest stuff, especially when there's under 10 seconds left in a game.

+1,000,000.

Everytime that guy has the ball in his hands in a close game with under 20 seconds, I close my eyes. I just can't watch.

He just can't keep his lower body from hitting them. He doesn't hit their hands so they get a good shot off but then bumps them down low for a cheap foul.

He might be the dumbest player I have EVER seen. 10-15 games and then I never have to see him play again.:dance2:

Basilio says Prince is setting a record for fouling 3 pt shooters that will never be broken. I actually agree with him.

He might be the dumbest player I have EVER seen. 10-15 games and then I never have to see him play again.:dance2:

Oh trust me, we will miss him. I still don't understand why people can't see how valuable a player he is.

I was starting to think I was the only one who noticed it and that maybe it was a personal issue...glad to see I am not the only one....he is a liability for sure....with his foul shooting, there is no reason for him to be in the game late

Basilio says Prince is setting a record for fouling 3 pt shooters that will never be broken. I actually agree with him.

I wonder if that's a statistic that someone can actually research? Do the official score sheets differentiate three-point fouls?

VN Store

Back