The Official Tennessee Vs. LSU Game Thread. 9 PM EST ESPN2

K-town Vol Fan

Blood Runneth Orange
Can't believe no one has started this yet.

Should be a fairly easy win for us just looking at the L's of LSU.

GO VOLS!!

I think it should a W if we play like we can. We usually struggle on the road @ LSU and they have a solid team, but I think if we come to play and get Scotty hot early, should be a W.

GO VOLS!!

My DirecTV lineup does not have this game on ESPN2 tonight?

What's up with that?

Oh, and you can't just count a W in the SEC on the road.

The Vols are going to have to earn this one.

i want to see tennessee take care of business against a lesser opponent. this game SHOULD be over by halftime, we shall see if it is.....

I think it should a W if we play like we can. We usually struggle on the road @ LSU and they have a solid team, but I think if we come to play and get Scotty hot early, should be a W.

GO VOLS!!

They have anything but a solid team. People down there are saying it's a possibility to go 0-16 in SEC play. That said, our guys should come out focused and put this away with 10 minutes left in the 2nd half.

After seeing lesser foes take down higher ranked, better teams I am not counting on anything. I do think however the VOLS should get the road win.

A win is a win in Conference. Doesn't matter if its by 1 or 30. Let's get the W. GBO!

I've got the Vols going 4-6 in their final 10 games..This is one of the four...A loss here and UT may be looking at the NIT....

VN Store

Back