Brian Williams will be back with the team this week

Good we need another big body but kenny hall will be something special you can book it!

i wonder how the layoff has treated him. i hope he hasn't been laying around eating cheesy poofs

we can sit him vs LSU but will need him the rest of the way.

the games this week are MUST wins before going to vandy and kensucky the week after

i can not see how you see this as good news.....hes a waste of space and will miss the easiest lay up ever

before this turns into a bash williams thread. i would like to say that his rebounding will be good to have back - particularly on the offensive glass. brian is pretty good at getting offensive boards. he has also improved his post moves. he just needs to work on his touch... misses too many gimmes.

According to Pearl he's been running so much he's lost more than 10 lbs.

It's good that he's kept in shape and been working hard on his cardio- but some weight down low in the paint isn't a bad thing. I'm hoping he spent as much time in the weight room as he did running....

this is just my humble opinion, but i think brian williams instead of steven pearl in the lineup is a freakin no brainer. :rolleyes:

Have you seen Woolridge or Pearl trying to guard the 4 or box out? Williams is an immense upgrade regardless of him missing 4 foot shots right around the rim.

This team could really use Williams right now. Not as a scoring threat but for rebounding and if nothing less, for a big body and five more fouls! I like Williams, when he was first signed everyone said he was a project....He's worked hard to get his body in shape and he's proved he can play at this level. It will be good to have him back for the stretch run.

If Brian Williams wants to help this team, let him pass out Gatorade. He was a bust way before he was busted.

before this turns into a bash williams thread. i would like to say that his rebounding will be good to have back - particularly on the offensive glass. brian is pretty good at getting offensive boards. he has also improved his post moves. he just needs to work on his touch... misses too many gimmes.

+1

We will need him against Kentucky. Not that he is great and all, but he will be a better option against Cousins, Patterson, and whoever else they have down low than Woolridge and Pearl.

You guys are crazy, we need him simply for the big body, rebounds, blocking out and fouls. If he scores points, consider it a plus.

VN Store

Back