New Commitment for 2011

volwarrior33

Confirmed
4* Melrose (Memphis) PG Chris Jones committed to Tennessee Sunday, joining 5* PG Kevin Ware in Tennessee’s 2011 class.

Last edited:
Link doesn't work, but if true and we can hold onto him, this is a big get. I saw him play in the Arby's Classic in December (last month) and the guy is good.

Last edited:
Jones is a great pickup. TRUE PG. Can also shoot and can hit free throws. At least he did in the Arby's Classic. Adonis Thomas is the foward you're thinking about bbrown11.

Adonis is definately one of the top 10 players in the '11 class and his potential is through the roof. This will def help but Jones is no slouch either.

If this is true and he sticks to his committment, he will be the best point guard UT has gotten in a long time in my opinion.

If this is true and he sticks to his committment, he will be the best point guard UT has gotten in a long time in my opinion.

Not here to argue but i think Trae Golden will end up being a better scorer but i do agree he is the best PG we have had overall.....

Not here to argue but i think Trae Golden will end up being a better scorer but i do agree he is the best PG we have had overall.....

Yeah I completely agree that Golden will be a better scorer. I'm talking about how Jones can run an offense which is what I'm mostly worried about with a PG.

We have needed a true PG for years. I wish we had one coming in the 2010 class. We already have Kevin Ware (5*) in the 2011 class. Now we just have to keep them.

I saw both of them at the Arby's Classic this year. I hope Adonis Thomas follows Jones to UT as well.

I wonder if Adonis is gonna play for midstate again this year cause if so ill get to talk to him, i played for midstate 15u team last year, so if Adonis does then ill try and get him to be a vol......:rock:

I wonder if Adonis is gonna play for midstate again this year cause if so ill get to talk to him, i played for midstate 15u team last year, so if Adonis does then ill try and get him to be a vol......:rock:

Reel him in diesel!

VN Store

Back