#8 Tennessee @ Georgia Game Thread 5:00 PM EST FSN/ ESPN360

whocaresgobobcats

Vomit Free Since 93
Let's goooooooo!!!! It's gameday!

Tennessee takes on Georgia tonight in Athens. Two SEC road games in a row, and going for our 8th straight win. Let's hope our shooting comes back tonight, we could use a good shooting night to make this one easy. UGA is on a 3 game losing streak, but is 8-2 at home.

Game on FSN on TV and ESPN360 online.

Go Vols!!!

ESPN360 is so screwy. The blackout map shows me clearly in the blacked-out area but the message on the bottom of the map says that "You are not blacked out for this event." Guess I'll have to wait and see.

They need to step it up today on O....a performance similar to that at Bamma will not cut it.

Go Vols!!! This should be an interesting match up.....I hope we can hit shots tonight like we have been, wonder if we'll see cam and melvin?

Look forward to watching this team continue to come together...Chism has a big game...Go Vols!!!

Good luck, I'm pulling for you guys. Watching both games at the same time. Luckily my man cave basement has multiple TV's. :)

My man cave basement has multiple TV's, aren't I awesome?

J/K.

lol. Awesome? Maybe. I like to think of it as doing my manly duty. Does it help that I have a border collie who can open the cooler and bring a beer? All I know is that its a great day.

Go Vols

I just hope that Chism stays out of early foul trouble,but i believe he will have at least one in the first 3 mins of the game

If we play to our potential we should win this one. I am a little worried though. We need everyone to step up today. Go Vols!

Does the link pause every 5 minutes or so for others using it? Might just be my computer at work.

VN Store

Back