#10 Tennessee vs. #23 Ole Miss 1:30 PM EST ESPN360

whocaresgobobcats

Vomit Free Since 93
Ole Miss comes to Knoxville after losing to Mississippi St. in their last game. Tennessee is looking to continue their 5 game winning streak and start 2-0 in SEC play.

Game is at 1:30 PM EST and is on ESPN360 online, not sure about local TV in Knoxville. And will be the radio as always.

Goooooooo Vols!!!!!!!

WVLT in Knoxville and surround areas....GO VOLS!!!!! Should be a great game, time for Ole Miss' annual collapse to start

Less than 30 minutes. It should be a good game, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Ole Miss get a win.

Just got a text saying there were some boos as Dooley entered/was introduced at the BB game. Can anyone confirm that?

Peachtree TV on my satellite and WVLT on the antenna. I'll watch on Peachtree because WVLT always looks horrible with a lot of motion going on.

Just got a text saying there were some boos as Dooley entered/was introduced at the BB game. Can anyone confirm that?

I really hope not. There is nothing wrong with being skeptical or even in disagreement with the hire; however, there is nothing good that can come out of booing our new coach from the start.

We HAVE to get behind this guy until he proves us otherwise. If we throw him under the bus already, without coaching a game, things will only get worse for CDD, our football team, and our long term success.

VN Store

Back