#9 -- New AP Poll -- Link

In the coaches we are #10. WVU lost to Notre Dame and dropped from 8 to 9. How don't we pass them with the same record. They also lost to Purdue by 15.

Wow...if us and UK keep this up then it could be a battle of top 10 (maybe even top 5) teams when we meet in February.

These polls are always nonsense anyway except when it gets close to tournament time...but as a fan the ranking is never high enough. In this case it is a nice piece of recognition for a group of kids that worked their rear ends off!

With Pearl's son getting quality minutes this season(although very smart player) we must have the underdog mentality. Every coach knows to attack Wayne(for fouls) and keep the ball out of Scotty's hands. Swiperboy played well, but I don't see him shooting that well all season. Bobby stepped his game to a new level and I feel like he can play that way all the time, now that tyler isn't demanding the ball. Big Win for the Big Orange, but we must stay humble. Man I miss Negedu!!
Go Vols!! Beat Auburn!!

With Pearl's son getting quality minutes this season(although very smart player) we must have the underdog mentality. Every coach knows to attack Wayne(for fouls) and keep the ball out of Scotty's hands. Swiperboy played well, but I don't see him shooting that well all season. Bobby stepped his game to a new level and I feel like he can play that way all the time, now that tyler isn't demanding the ball. Big Win for the Big Orange, but we must stay humble. Man I miss Negedu!!
Go Vols!! Beat Auburn!!

They will, and if they blow Auburn out, that will really tell us something.

VN Store

Back