Calling Out Pearl Haters (merged)

So..McBee hit the three to seal the deal...don't talk to me anymore about Pearl being a bad coach. You haters need to get a life.

This was an incredible game...in the face of terrible officiating and bad free-throw shooting. He kept them calm, and they did exactly what they had to do to win!

Now THIS is a moral victory I like.

What was the final score and a quick rundown for those of us who could not see the game.

why can't he get them to play like that every game? don't get me wrong love the win, but this team was excited to play. gotta play that way against everybody.

This is the perfect Pearl team....outmanned and underestimated. He thrives in this situation.

Its the good teams with high expectations that he struggles with.

That was a landmark victory for Pearl and the Vols. program. And they got it the Smith-Barney way: They worked for it. Congratulations Vols and Vol fans.

why can't he get them to play like that every game? don't get me wrong love the win, but this team was excited to play. gotta play that way against everybody.

I'm not sure I want Williams back...let Hall have all his minutes the rest of the season

Passion man....the roster of 9 we have now play with it

Keep em running the show

Screw the suspended guys

To those who doubted before, and forecast the blowout today, I am very glad your day has been ruined.

True Volunteers played their hearts out today, and a coach who was playing with the deck stacked against him, showed he knows a little more than some of the know it alls on this board.

Way to go team, and way to go coach. Love It!

Go Vols!

No team, in any sport, plays with their maximum amount of emotion every game.

This is the perfect Pearl team....outmanned and underestimated. He thrives in this situation.

Its the good teams with high expectations that he struggles with.

yes, very interesting.

Great win... glad for our guys.

I'll reserve judgment until we make it past the second round of the NCAA tournament.

Say what you want about X's and O's. Man can coach and motivate.
:rock::rock::rock: yea, I just came on here to say I want to hear from all those morons that was knocking Pearl last week so come on. Steven also played great. Man man man man GO PEARL:clapping::clapping:

and to all the mcbee haters.yes that was your all world wayne chism turning the ball over on a behind the back dribble and your waste of a jersey mcbee cleaning up his mess. ive been telling u guys hes special. are there any believer in the house now???

To those who doubted before, and forecast the blowout today, I am very glad your day has been ruined.

True Volunteers played their hearts out today, and a coach who was playing with the deck stacked against him, showed he knows a little more than some of the know it alls on this board.

Way to go team, and way to go coach. Love It!

Go Vols!

Questioning the coach means you aren't a true Volunteer? I would wager that I am much more a Volunteer than you.

VN Store

Back