#15 Tennessee vs. #1 Kansas Game Thread 4:30 PM EST CBS

whocaresgobobcats

Vomit Free Since 93
Well, the day is finally here. Hopefully our undermanned Vols can shock the world. With nothing to lose, they can go out there give it everything they got.

Game is at 4:30 EST at TBA on CBS.

Go Vols!!!!!

Gonna leave the house about 3:00 and get there and chill out..... hope we can pull the upset but my main goal is just to make it competitive GBO!!!!

Can't wait for the UT game just hope I don't end up too disappointed.. As far as the Ravens game goes I knew Wes Welker not playing would hurt the Pats but damn and Ray Rice is an animal.. And no Tom Brady will not go anywhere he is a legend like it or not..

Do we even stand a chance? Did we even stand a chance before we lost four players?

Of course we stand a chance. It would take a tremendous effort having only 9 players....but it can happen. Kansas was almost upset at home a few days ago.

Gonna leave the house about 3:00 and get there and chill out..... hope we can pull the upset but my main goal is just to make it competitive GBO!!!!

There are no moral victories...It's win or lose and I wanna see us beat these guys...Would really help our program with a win over a great traditional power like Kansas.

I would love to be there but my dad is a ND fan so he is always in my ear when tennessee loses.

VN Store

Back