Brian Williams THE WORST UT basketball player ever??

Please tell me I am not the only person who finds themselves praying to every God possible when I see that big, waste of a scholarship head toward the scorer's table to check into the game...

Could he possibly be the worst UT basketball player in history?

Lets name the worst UT B-ball players ever...

1. Brian Williams
2. ???

At least SP Knows how to switch on ball screens...it takes Brian Williams 10 seconds to realize his man is standing wide open under the basket...

You have to give him some credit. How a 6'10" person could fit in the back seat of a dodge charger is beyond me.

Obviously we've had lots of players who were worse.

Who was that inside player we had during the O'Neil era? ___ Harris? He was quite horrendous on the offensive end (though he didn't shoot as much as Williams.)

Shut up, man. He's been playing basketball for, what, 5 years?

Everyone that followed basketball at UT prior to 2007 understood he came in as a project, not a polished NBA-ready big man. His best attribute is his size. Sometimes he uses it, sometimes he doesn't.

I don't see the point of your thread, but I'd suggest you use the back button next time.

Who cares what you think about him?

I'll support any player on the floor. It's not the player's fault coaches recruit and place them into a position above their ability.

I am going to go out on a limb and say he (Brian) juggled the joint when they were passing it around, causing Tatum to get pissed that Brian could not hold onto it so he turned around and started to drive all over the road causing the police to pull them over. So basically Brian mishandled the joint. Go figure, nice hands Brian.

JWELLS...

Yes we all know he came in as a project...now we all know how knowledgeable and wise you are.... Ok...now...you cannot say that he has made any progress whatsoever.. I mean at least he hasn't shot it in the wrong basket, or ran out of the tunnel with his jersey on backwards....

I am going to go out on a limb and say he (Brian) juggled the joint when they were passing it around, causing Tatum to get pissed that Brian could not hold onto it so he turned around and started to drive all over the road causing the police to pull them over. So basically Brian mishandled the joint. Go figure, nice hands Brian.

News report has it that Tyler Smith had a wide-open lane to the back seat, but he head faked and went to the driver side before settling for the dish to the passenger side. They actually pulled Tatum over originally because he was afraid to drive in the lane. When Williams was asked to get out of the car he sat there for 3 seconds.

How can Brian Williams be in the running for the worst UT basketball player ever when there have been numerous scholarship players through the decades that never even see the court or stay on the bench? If he's consistently on the floor then there have been far worse players on the bench. As for as I'm concerned he's had far better careers than recents such as Philip Jurick, Duke Crews, Ramar Smith, Tony Passely, etc. Those guys never finished out their careers obviously - and definitely better than guys who did finish out their careers like Ryan Childress.

VN Store

Back