#9 Tennessee vs MTSU Game Thread

Uhh does somebody, ANYBODY want to play defense on Yates? He's got all 11 of their points.

my god we look so fkkin awful. 10 minutes into the first half before hopson even gets a shot off?

CBP will never be able to bring in top talent once players figure out how terrible of an offensive coach he is.

NBA is about offense... players can't show that off at UT... save insane 3 point shooting like lofton... who was basically just plain money... and jacked whenever he had daylight.

terrible... just terrible.

my god we look so fkkin awful. 10 minutes into the first half before hopson even gets a shot off?

CBP will never be able to bring in top talent once players figure out how terrible of an offensive coach he is.

NBA is about offense... players can't show that off at UT... save insane 3 point shooting like lofton... who was basically just plain money... and jacked whenever he had daylight.

You should seek out something that makes you happy....

Posivol? 5150? That you?

It's now 26-16. MTSU is no longer making everything they throw up, plus they only had one guy scoring and he is now on the bench.

VN Store

Back