#10 Tennessee vs ECU Game Thread 3:30 PM

whocaresgobobcats

Vomit Free Since 93
#10 Tennessee Volunteers vs ECU Praites in the First Round of the Paradise Jam.

Time: 3:30

Venue: Virgin Islands:good!:

ECU: Roster Stats

Radio: UT Sports

TV/Video: Fox Sports College

Paradise Jam Info

Tennessee should win this one easily, again. ECU is not very good, picked 10th in Conference USA and last their last game to Campbell 74-68. They are not experienced at all. Only one senior on the team, but he is not a factor and freshman will get a lot of playing time. Junior PG Brock Young is their best player, averaging 10.6 PPG and 7.6 APG last year and 16 PPG this year. The Pirates only won 5 C-USA games last year and aren't predicted to win more than that this year, so look for another possible 100+ point game from the Vols.

Go Vols!

Last edited:
Is this game not on the TV anywhere? I hate not being able to watch em; my DSL is pretty bad and I doubt I'll be able to get a quality stream to watch the game on that site.

Is this game not on the TV anywhere? I hate not being able to watch em; my DSL is pretty bad and I doubt I'll be able to get a quality stream to watch the game on that site.

Ya, no TV as far as I know. Just the Fox College Sports broadband thingy.

For those of you who have watched games on this site before, does it give you the ability to pause it and let the video buffer out so it's not stopping every 10 seconds? If anyone on here has DSL and has watched games on this site before, how was the quality?

you know charter now lets us watch espn 360 for free but i mean its rediculous they never have any tennessee games on it

I was hoping to find it on channelsurfing.net, but it doesn't look like they are going to carry it.

So they are charging to watch the game on a website? Thats messed up... Anyone find a place to watch it for free?

Yea, UTSports redirects you to the Fox channel to pay again... next please

This blows. Everyone should check justin tv and ustream within the hour before the game starts and up until the game has started. Sometimes rooms get password protected really quickly and made private. All we need is one person to come across a stream and if they are inside before it's made private they can post the link/password. It's a long shot for Tennessee vs. ECU but it's worth a shot. I want to see the game.

I've found a couple of sites. I'll check them right before game and see if any of them work and are free. If they are, I will post them here when the game starts.

This blows. Everyone should check justin tv and ustream within the hour before the game starts and up until the game has started. Sometimes rooms get password protected really quickly and made private. All we need is one person to come across a stream and if they are inside before it's made private they can post the link/password. It's a long shot for Tennessee vs. ECU but it's worth a shot. I want to see the game.

Yeah I checked on there just a few minutes ago and didn't see it. Maybe it will pop up right before game time.

I was actually considering paying for this game but it isn't Mac friendly. Oh well saves me some $$$.

Yeah that website is bogus. I was trying to view the depaul game to see how it was and it said I had to use IE.....so i went to the link on IE and when you click to watch the stream it just sits there and loads all day.....never comes up.

how did we get in a tournament with no TV coverage? Seems like a dumb move on Pearl's or Hamiltons part.

VN Store

Back