The Official Thread of Josh Selby

DownTheField

VN Big Wig
I searched in vain for an official Selby thread...

Does anyone think that Harris's commitment will cause Selby to reconsider?

i saw somewhere that he is considering a visit for the kansas game. doubt anything will come of it but u never know.

I wouldn't want Selby at this point. He just doesn't look like a team player and he carries a lot of baggage. Add that to the fact that he wrote something along the lines of "I can do better...decommitted from Tennessee" on his facebook.

I wouldn't want Selby at this point. He just doesn't look like a team player and he carries a lot of baggage. Add that to the fact that he wrote something along the lines of "I can do better...decommitted from Tennessee" on his facebook.

As in I can do better and wear Nike instead of Adidas...what a joke.....not to mention the kid as got some real attitude problems.

I'd take him in a second. He's a one year type player anyway. We might need the firepower with all the losses next year.

Yeah, we're so stocked that we would turn down a top 5 player at a position of need for next year....wait, no, that's just retarded.

Doesn't need to exist, but that thread titled "Selby" was really bothering me.

Should we hope for a miracle?

JOSHSELBY6_23150.JPG

Josh Selby - Yahoo! Sports

Yeah we wouldn't want the number one PG in the nation when that is one of our biggest areas of concern. In case fans haven't noticed, most basketball stars don't have the attitude of Dane Bradshaw.

What attitude? He had a change of heart and de-committed. It happens alot when kids commit that early. It obviously hasn't bothered CBP too much.

It doesn't seem as though Josh has much interest in Tennessee. Kansas is on his short list, which may be one reason for attending the UT-Kansas game.

What attitude? He had a change of heart and de-committed. It happens alot when kids commit that early. It obviously hasn't bothered CBP too much.

You obviously haven't followed his recruitment, he didn't just de-commit, as you stated.

This runs a lot deeper than that, he really spurned the Vols, got into a Nike camp and had World Wide Wes get into his ear and tell him that we were no good for him.

I understand that a 17 year old kid can/will change his mind in a blink of an eye, but at least have a substantial reason for doing so.

With all that said, I think that Bruce could forgive and forget, dude can ball and he plays the position we need the most.

VN Store

Back