'10 PF Luke Cothron

tclowers23

Narrowed his list to three... favoring N.C. State (per Rivals)

1) N.C. State
2a) Tennessee
2b) Alabama

kiffincrazy28 if you want to be respected on this board there is something you can do.

There are blogs like zagblog, national hoops report etc that post on basketball recruiting. Even though you are 16 you could even start writing for a blog and posting stories where you interview people like Cothron.

If you read the recruiting blogs and post on here links and quotes from them, people will be happy to have your guesses about where people go and may actually start to call you an insider. On the football board those who call themselves insiders generally are not, and those who are insiders are known as such by those who follow what is written there closely.

In the basketball forum there is not a true insider. The most obsessed basketball fans on this site seem to be as a group deeply jealous of Bruce Pearl. As a result of their jealousy they will never have true insider status with this program.

As a high schooler you could travel to the rocky top league in the summer and watch those games, and you could be facebook friends and twitter followers with the top basketball recruits (just do not message them asking them to come to UT) and you will be able to provide real information that is of value to this board.

Presently people want to know any news about Tobias Harris, Jayvaughn Pinkston and Cothron.

kiffincrazy28 if you want to be respected on this board there is something you can do.

There are blogs like zagblog, national hoops report etc that post on basketball recruiting. Even though you are 16 you could even start writing for a blog and posting stories where you interview people like Cothron.

If you read the recruiting blogs and post on here links and quotes from them, people will be happy to have your guesses about where people go and may actually start to call you an insider. On the football board those who call themselves insiders generally are not, and those who are insiders are known as such by those who follow what is written there closely.

In the basketball forum there is not a true insider. The most obsessed basketball fans on this site seem to be as a group deeply jealous of Bruce Pearl. As a result of their jealousy they will never have true insider status with this program.

As a high schooler you could travel to the rocky top league in the summer and watch those games, and you could be facebook friends and twitter followers with the top basketball recruits (just do not message them asking them to come to UT) and you will be able to provide real information that is of value to this board.

Presently people want to know any news about Tobias Harris, Jayvaughn Pinkston and Cothron.

Christ dude, give it a rest.

I think Cothron is going to be a solid player, I hope we can somehow pull him, need to show him what he could do at UT, like be a major factor on a team that will compete for sec titles!

I think Cothron is going to be a solid player, I hope we can somehow pull him, need to show him what he could do at UT, like be a major factor on a team that will compete for sec titles!

Agreed. At this point, if Tennessee doesn't pull him, they are in major trouble next year.

This has to be one of the worst posts I think I've ever seen on the site. I don't even know where to start.

We need to change this kid's mind. At least we're in the Final 3. I don't want to lose another post to NCSU.

I continue to be stunned that anyone willingly considers playing for Sid Lowe.

He said he won't sign with NC State in the early signing period, so it's not over yet.

Wow. I've heard a lot of fans write Cothron off and pretty much stop talking about him because he was real close to signing with NC State. If we land Tobias than I hope Luke has to wait till '11 to sign. Wouldn't it be pretty hard to convince Cothron to sign with UT if we do land Harris?

I keep hearing this kids name being thrown around. Didn't I read that Forbes was visiting him last week?

VN Store

Back