Anyone have an update on JP Prince?

He was supposed to make a full recovery by the start of individual workouts in August.

I don't think there's a school in the NCAAs where the fans hate their players more than UT.

JP is an individual, not a team player. nothin is ever his fault, he blames everyone else. if he was sum what fundamental he could be good. i don't have a problem w/ ne one else but him

I hope it was his right shoulder because if it was the left he will be rendered completely useless!

Has anyone seen a more left-hand dominant player in their life. I'm not even convinced he can dribble right handed...

I don't think there's a school in the NCAAs where the fans hate their players more than UT.

JP had no business taking 23 3 point shots this year but he led the team in FG% and was an average rebounder, defender and passer. His assist/turnover ratio was not bad. JP had fewer turnovers and almost had as many assists as Tyler Smith. I think its Jp's body language and his failure of having an impact on the outcome of a ballgame that makes vol fans not like him. JP needs to be able to make an impact on the games next season. Vol fans should rely on JP to step up BIG this year and help the vols make a competitive run in the tourney.

JP has his moments, just like wizzy. Then there's the moments that leave you scratching your head and yelling at the tv "What the hell was that".

or is that just me that does that? I think not

AP just reported that Prince is still, in fact, bad at basketball.
We'll keep you posted with future updates.

Is the JP Prince you are ridiculing the same guy who hit two free throws with 20-some seconds left to beat undefeated Memphis and help UT get its first No. 1 ranking in school history?

Is it the same Prince who came off the bench and lit up Xavier for the most impressive road win of the season before?

The same Prince who was in a coma three years ago and has overcome two shoulder surgeries over the past two years?

If it's the same Prince, then I wonder about the "fans" who would take shots at him after what he has been through, and what he has done to lead UT in some very key victories.

Is the JP Prince you are ridiculing the same guy who hit two free throws with 20-some seconds left to beat undefeated Memphis and help UT get its first No. 1 ranking in school history?

Is it the same Prince who came off the bench and lit up Xavier for the most impressive road win of the season before?

The same Prince who was in a coma three years ago and has overcome two shoulder surgeries over the past two years?

If it's the same Prince, then I wonder about the "fans" who would take shots at him after what he has been through, and what he has done to lead UT in some very key victories.
You see, juxtaposing those very small glimmers of talent against the typical hotdogging, cherry picking, no defense, sorry shooting, selfish garbage that he typically puts out is te reason people have problems with the guy. He can do more, but won't because his head us jacked and our coach won't demand better.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back