Marcus Haislip

PandamoniumReigns

Bob Needs To Retire
He was one of my favorite players during his short tenure here. I know he was drafted by the Bucks, but I don't think he ever amounted to anything.

Does anyone know what his status is? What came of him?

I grew up with him. We played on the same baseball team in minor league, and he went on to play little league and babe ruth for my dad. He is the tallest second baseman ever. I would say he is one of the best people you will ever meet. That being said, he just never played aggresive enough in my opinion. I don't see much of him but see his mother often. Last year our high school girls won the state tourney. Marcus rewarded them with very nice championship rings. About a week ago his cousin said he continues to tear it up in the european league. I guess that should have been obvious when I passed him as I turned into my driveway last summer in an 08 Bentley.

I'd like to take this time to think Jerry Green for doing so much with those talented teams in the late 90's and early 2000's.

I'd like to take this time to think Jerry Green for doing so much with those talented teams in the late 90's and early 2000's.

And thank Buzz. It's not like the cupboard was bare when he came in. Those first 2 teams at the least should have made the NCAAT.

That is a cool website. I had also wondered about Vincent Yarbrough. I swear, I didn't see much difference talent-wise between him and Tayshaun Prince in college. Then suddenly Tayshaun's an NBA champion and star player, and Yarbrough's in Germany. Weird.

VN Store

Back