Chris Low On Daniel West.

Why is everyone so down on the Goins kid? 17.6PPG and nearly 6 assists. They say he is extremely tough and drives the ball hard! Also a hard nosed defender! I don't know about West, but Tabb failed a drug test! Thats why he was suspended the first half of the Oklahoma State game. Thats straight from a family friend. I say West will be the one leaving though,because of his grades! GO VOLS QUIT SMOKIN TREE! ITS ALREADY COST US MAJOR,DUKE AND MAYBE TABB! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!:focus::devilsmoke:

I at least had more trust in West than I do in Goins.

Crap.

Why!!! What has West done except not quailfy academically! I think some of you need to research the Goins kid, he's pretty good! Not many tats either,that is something we need more of on the hill!

Why is everyone so down on the Goins kid? 17.6PPG and nearly 6 assists. They say he is extremely tough and drives the ball hard! Also a hard nosed defender! I don't know about West, but Tabb failed a drug test! Thats why he was suspended the first half of the Oklahoma State game. Thats straight from a family friend. I say West will be the one leaving though,because of his grades! GO VOLS QUIT SMOKIN TREE! ITS ALREADY COST US MAJOR,DUKE AND MAYBE TABB! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!:focus::devilsmoke:

Maze averaged 20 points, 7 assists, and 5 boards in JuCo and was an All American. We've seen how that worked out

And I've gotta call BS on that. If Tabb failed a drug test the day of/before a NCAA tournament game, he wouldn't have been playing...at all.

Why!!! What has West done except not quailfy academically! I think some of you need to research the Goins kid, he's pretty good! Not many tats either,that is something we need more of on the hill!
Yeah tats are definitely a good way to judge how to good a player will be. Just look at the NBA.
nm_olympic_tattoos_lebron_080819_ssh.jpg

Maze averaged 20 points, 7 assists, and 5 boards in JuCo and was an All American. We've seen how that worked out

And I've gotta call BS on that. If Tabb failed a drug test the day of/before a NCAA tournament game, he wouldn't have been playing...at all.

If the drug test was done by the NCAA - then yes he wouldn't have been playing at all - but it was Bruce's decision so very well could have been a failed drug test.

I distinctly remember this conversation taking place about a year ago.

Why is everyone so down on the Goins kid? 17.6PPG and nearly 6 assists. They say he is extremely tough and drives the ball hard!

When the last junior college guard you recruited cannot even dribble with his left hand, people are going to be skeptical. I heard a sportswriter from Muncie, IN say while at Ball State, Goins constantly was unconfortable on the floor, was careless with the ball, had an awful turnover to assist ratio, shot 33 percent, is not a point guard, isn't quite talented enough for the Big 10, pouts, and isn't a leader. The positives were that he like to play up tempo and can take it to the basket and finish.

VN Store

Back