Tennessee vs. Oklahoma State: Game Thread

Goliver24

12:25 P.M. on CBS. I will be here to hopefully pull out a win!

I am in Atlanta and off work tomorrow! I'm not sure if they will be showing it here tomorrow or not, but you can watch it on NCAA.com - The Official Web Site of the NCAA if you don't have a TV in front of you or if they aren't showing it in your area!

This should be a good game. Hopefully we will pull this upset and than upset Pitt., that would be awesome!

Anyways, i'm going to quit rambling now! See you all tomorrow afternoon at noon!

I am hoping they can pull this one out. I doubt i will be able to watch it, so i am really hoping they get to play on the weekend.

I will be at the arena to cheer the Vols on to victory. Should be a fun one.

I would like to be optimistic, but I haven't had a good feeling about this one since the brackets came out on Sunday. I am hoping for a win, but preparing for disappointment. This game is a tough, tough draw for our guys in orange.

i hope they make at least a sweet sixteen run. if they don't it's going to be a long wait between now and football season.

I would like to be optimistic, but I haven't had a good feeling about this one since the brackets came out on Sunday. I am hoping for a win, but preparing for disappointment. This game is a tough, tough draw for our guys in orange.
Get really drunk tonight so you won't see the game tomorrow and won't be disappointed.

Go Vols........Just think, if we win we will either play Pitt (more than likely) or an ALL Tennessee 2nd round. How wild would it be for Tennessee to end up playing ETSU??

I think the Vols win today.... 78-72

I thought that the game was at 1:00, but noticed last night it is at 12:25...that throws a bit of a kink in my plans. We're going out to lunch to say goodbye to the post-doc that has worked on my project for the last 2 years from 11:30-1:00 today. Eek...how am I going to get out of that early?

Go Vols...let's make it to at least the 2nd round, guys!

I'm nervous that OSU could even beat us badly. If we start shooting every time we touch the ball (without getting hot), it could get ugly, quick.

i'm just skippin all classes today...i think we win by double digits if we shoot well from outside and feed it inside

VN Store

Back