Tennessee vs. Miss State SEC Championship Game

smowkee

Maximum Vollage!
Looks like the Vols are pumped. I didn't see a thread yet, so decided to start one. Go Vols!

Last edited:
When and what channel, Im in ATL so let me know if its CBS/ABC/ESPN etc................. thanks tons, just got home from work so Ive missed everything so far.

I saw the game on a FOX station in the Space Coast area but it was Raycom Sports.
The previous it was on the SUN Channel.
GO VOLS BEAT MSU!

Come on Vols this will make your season special. You will go down in history and be a team to remember F the BULLDOGS!!!!!

I feel really confident

But it seems that whenever i feel like we should blow out the opponent, we always play hella bad and barely lose ..

Anyone looked at a line? I'm on my handheld, so I don't want to look.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

this is strange ,i looked for the game on WVLT on direct TVs guide and it shows no game,wasn't there a game recently that did the same thing ?

Scotty Hop had a great game the last time against MSU..maybe an encore? I just hope they play some better D today, they had alot of easy drives they gave up. I'm sayin UT- 77 MSU- 71

Scotty Hop had a great game the last time against MSU..maybe an encore? I just hope they play some better D today, they had alot of easy drives they gave up. I'm sayin UT- 77 MSU- 71
If I had to choose, I'd rather them give up some easy drives versus leaving the wide open 3's. Especially against MSU.

What is JP's status? I read he has aggravated his shoulder problem. He played lights out against Bama and struggled a bit yesterday. We will need him 100% in the Big Dance. Go Vols and bring home a title!!!

VN Store

Back