Tennessee vs Auburn -- Game Thread -- 3:15 EDT, ESPN2

Please euthanize these kitties. They have no business being in the NCAA tournament.

I expect nothing less than an absolute beat down from the Vols in avenging the earlier loss to these pretenders.

UT should be rested as Tyler and JP were the only two to play more than 30 min.'s; 31 and 30 respectively. I'll give props to JP he has really helped this team the past few weeks. Hopefully we can rest our guys again today.

Please euthanize these kitties. They have no business being in the NCAA tournament.

I expect nothing less than an absolute beat down from the Vols in avenging the earlier loss to these pretenders.

Brando said last night that they had won 9 of last 10, but to watch them they don't scare you. But I've also learned to believe nothing that comes from his mouth.

What scares me is which team will show up as the Vols, will it be the team that lost to Bama or the team that beat Bama?:scare:

What scares me is which team will show up as the Vols, will it be the team that lost to Bama or the team that beat Bama?:scare:

It better be the team that beat Bama last night, because it's my b/day, and it mind as well be ruined if we lose this game!

It better be the team that beat Bama last night, because it's my b/day, and it mind as well be ruined if we lose this game!

Happy B-day!:fireworks::baloon:

Don't worry. The Vols are gonna take all their frustrations from this season, quite a bit of which originates from the state of Alabama, and take it out on the War Chickens today. I'm hopeful for another beatdown in last night's tradition.

so, the real question is: who will pearl designate to go and make Tyler mad during pre game? This seems to be our best shot at winning these big games.

An upset by Mississippi St over LSU would start my day off on the right foot.

But i think LSU will win by 30.

so, the real question is: who will pearl designate to go and make Tyler mad during pre game? This seems to be our best shot at winning these big games.

That is funny. It's good we are playing another team that we played like garbage against and should have beat. If we can play decent defense and rebound, we should come out on top regardless of how we shoot from outside.

We avenged loss number one to an Alabama team who won as time expired. Now it's time to avenge loss number two, who won with 4 seconds left. The intensity they played with last night has to be matched if they want to win the SEC tournament

If UT is ever going to win an SEC tourney, this may be their best chance as far as lack of competition goes. They can very positively affect NCAA seeding with victories this weekend.

Man I hope they show up today. There is no reason we shouldn't be able to handle Auburn if we show up like we did yesterday.

BPV, how much of this
cherry_picker.jpg
will we see tonight?

By the way, for those Raycom haters (myself included) the game is on ESPN2

Edit: We are more than likely going to be blacked out since it's also airing on Raycom, one can only hope that this isn't the case.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back