How many years of eligibility does Bobby Maze have?

TheSureThing

I've heard his hole story, and when I first heard about the guy I thought he was a freshman, but I just realized a week or 2 ago that hes a Junior, but only played 1 season at Oklahoma, and a season in junior college (does that count?)

So in short, how many years does Bobby Maze have left of eligibility?

My guess would be this and next season but I just want to make sure.

Maze is the best PG we have had since CJ Watson. They remind me a lot of each other. Not to mention the kid looks like Allen Iverson. Wish he scored like him haha

Maze is the best PG we have had since CJ Watson. They remind me a lot of each other. Not to mention the kid looks like Allen Iverson. Wish he scored like him haha
No joke, I've wondered if he looked at Iverson's body and said to himself, "I want to look like that... 73 tattoos and all."

He looks a lot like A.I., but I'm not seeing the Watson comparison.

Maze is more athletic than CJ and more apt to take it to the rack. Maze will eventually be considered better than CJ which is saying a lot.

Maze is more athletic than CJ and more apt to take it to the rack. Maze will eventually be considered better than CJ which is saying a lot.

I hope I'm entirely wrong about this, but from what little I've seen thus far, Maze is nowhere near as good as CJ. Not even close.

Now, he might be adequate for us, as long as he limits turnovers and plays tough D. But he's not the floor general CJ was and is.

No way - no way to know that at this point atleast. And his 3 point shot is not close to CJ's. CJ's shot was better than Jajuan's but behind Chris by a bit. CJ is starting in the league...

Countless times you could rely on CJ from beyond the arc with the shot clock running down to nail a clutch three or make something happen.

VN Store

Back