Basketball Predictions

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee saturday night."
Staff member
Okay, football is dead atm. Lets get Vol Ball predictions :rock:

Men: 30+ wins, sec champs, final four

Women: 22-25 wins, sweet sixteen

Men-Win the East again, hopefully win the SEC Tourney finally, get a 3 seed, make the Sweet 16 and possibly Elite 8

Women-young team, tough schedule, still win the SEC get a 2 seed make the Elite 8, only to win titles in 2010 and 2011.

LOl..I want to SEE the teams perform first before making any predictions...Way too early to tell what kind of team the men will have...No doubt it will be good to excellent but YOUNG...The Lady VOLS are just rediculous..Always top notch and right there when it matters young or not they will be in the hunt.

Men - SEC champs, Sweet 16 would be a pretty good year.

Women - don't know, don't care.

Very good and very talented basketball team, also a very young and unexperienced backcourt. I believe it will take them till mid-january to start clicking and have the point gaurd rotation stable. This team clinches the east without a problem but will have to see if they have enough experience to break through the sweet 16 barrier. I believe they will and maybe even farther. GO VOLS and GO BRUCE:rock:

Very good and very talented basketball team, also a very young and unexperienced backcourt. I believe it will take them till mid-january to start clicking and have the point gaurd rotation stable. This team clinches the east without a problem but will have to see if they have enough experience to break through the sweet 16 barrier. I believe they will and maybe even farther. GO VOLS and GO BRUCE:rock:

I think winning the SEC East will be a bit more of a challenge this year, especially with Florida better and Kentucky on the upswing. I say we win it, and win the outright SEC title again. However, I am saying we do not win the SEC tourney.

I think winning the SEC East will be a bit more of a challenge this year, especially with Florida better and Kentucky on the upswing. I say we win it, and win the outright SEC title again. However, I am saying we do not win the SEC tourney.

I think just because the SEC tourney will be played at a new venue, Tennessee will no longer have the psychological disadvantage of the drought they have experienced in the GA dome. I see Tennessee at least getting to the championship game in St. Petersburg.

I think Billy D will find his way back to the top of the SEC.

Prince playing 10 minutes at the point might be enough to beat most teams with the rest of our talent, but eventually it could be our downfall again. I just don't have a good feeling that West will be wearing Orange any time soon.

We lost the 2 best ft shooters on the team last year and also the 3 worst. It will be interesting to see what kind of ft shooting team we will have this year.

We will have a very fun team to watch with a lot of talent and depth at just about every position. I expect a few bumps in the road early and hopefully we will peak at the right time.

Im ready to see tatum has anyone else got to see him in a game situiation?

Theres no reason not to believe we can't run the SEC again this year. I think we will make it further in the NCAA Tourny this year though.

Da Vols will easily run the table and not only be known as the best team in da history of the game of basketball but possibly knock off the 1998 football Vols as the greatest team in the history of sport.

If West can get cleared, I think PG position will be OK. Good enough to beat a Louisville or a UNC, probably not.

VN Store

Back