Basketball

Yes, this way I won't have to listen to Mr. Senile from Stillwater tell me that this team can still turn it around

Do you just want some attention ?
You're dang blang right we're ready for basketball...

Yeah either Tabb or Woolridge you would think. Advantage going to Tabb for being older and better defensively.

The starting 5 has already been anounced last week.

Maze
Hopson
Smith
Chism
Williams

I'm definitely ready for the season to start, but kinda wished that it was posponed 3 to 5 weeks.

We will see tomorrow. I'm sure we will probably see several starting line up changes this season. I hope BW makes the best of his opportunity if he gets the start tomorrow.

We will see tomorrow. I'm sure we will probably see several starting line up changes this season. I hope BW makes the best of his opportunity if he gets the start tomorrow.

Can't tell you how excited I am to see BW and some of the others. I think he has tremendous potential.

Can't tell you how excited I am to see BW and some of the others. I think he has tremendous potential.

I am not quite sold on Williams yet. I hope he proves to be a beast, but just not sure how he will progress.

I'm not either. Here's hoping :toast:

Williams is a very polite kid, and apparently from all accounts, a very hard worker. Bruce said he is basically grabbing every defensive rebound in practice, but I wonder how he will be offensively.

I'm not sure that it matters who is starting with the way that Bruce rotates players in and out. Minutes will be spread around.

Williams is a very polite kid, and apparently from all accounts, a very hard worker. Bruce said he is basically grabbing every defensive rebound in practice, but I wonder how he will be offensively.

He's got great hands for a big man. Just seems to lack a little intensity.

VN Store

Back