Tyler Smith Asks For Release From Loi

I just don't understand what Smith thinks Buzz Peterson could have done for him that Coach Pearl can't.

:dunno:

like ive said before... :furious3: tyler..

but i dont know if it says that we granted it...id be kind of funny to set him on the bench for a season, then let him go.

Don't let him go. He has to be responsible for his own actions.

They should just let him go and move on. Smith wanted to play for Buzz, I don't know why, he just did. There is no sense in making him sit out a year because we changed coaches and he is not interested anymore. Let him go and let's forget about him.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Apr 19, 2005 8:34 PM
They should just let him go and move on. Smith wanted to play for Buzz, I don't know why, he just did. There is no sense in making him sit out a year because we changed coaches and he is not interested anymore. Let him go and let's forget about him.

id rather watch him sit. he would learn that you can't always pout your way out of a mess.

It would be a PR nightmare if we didn't grant him a release after making a coaching change.

Originally posted by GAVol@Apr 19, 2005 8:36 PM
It would be a PR nightmare if we didn't grant him a release after making a coaching change.

couldnt get much worse then it already is....

i can see the headlines though...."Big Orange Holds Big Recruit Hostage"

I think athletes deserve the right to break a LOI if there is a coaching change.

VN Store

Back