Top 10 vols of this century?

Dane is way overrated. Had a timely steal or two leading to an epic win or two. Career PPG under 5. Career 57% free throw shooter. Great role player... hardly one of the best players. The earlier Top 50 list was a joke.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
There are about ten players that should be there over Dane. He is the most overrated UT player ever. How is he over JuJuan? Stokes?

This is laughable.

JaJuan isn't on it? Tragic. I can't see them BTW... the website won't load worth a damn for me. Weezy is #2 and I assume that Lofton is #1. Figure that Scotty is top 5 and JP too.

The order can certainly be argued, but outside of replacing Dane with JaJuan, not a lot complain about.

I know Tyler Smith’s time here was short, but he deserves to be on the list too. Him and Jujuan Smith both.

Jajuan Smith should’ve definitely been on that list. Bradshaw was a nice player but doesn’t deserve to be on the list. You could also argue Admiral should be on the list. He’s been as important of a player for our team success as anyone. When he plays well we win, when he doesn’t we lose.

No hopson, none of the Smiths, no Prince. Its a pretty trash list.

I assume Bobby Maze is on it.

1 Lofton
2 Chism
? Bradshaw
? Haislip
? Maze
? Tobias Harris
? Jordan McRae
? Josh Richardson

Who are the other 2? Grant Williams plus 1 other? Hubbs? Hall? Tatum? Ron Slay? Vincent Yarbrough?

CJ Watson absolutely s/b on it. The more that I dig the more laughable it is that Dane is listed.

Last edited:
Tony
Juju
JP
Bobby
Stokes
Haislip
Scotty

Who are you taking off to make room? I'm not entirely sure CJ Watson belongs on it, but if that is true, Bobby Maze has no business being there. JaJuan belongs, IMO. JP doesn't have the stats. Stokes has a mild case. Same for Scotty, who had he stayed for his SR year, may have made it. Haislip wasn't good enough long enough.

Who are you taking off to make room? I'm not entirely sure CJ Watson belongs on it, but if that is true, Bobby Maze has no business being there. JaJuan belongs, IMO. JP doesn't have the stats. Stokes has a mild case. Same for Scotty, who had he stayed for his SR year, may have made it. Haislip wasn't good enough long enough.

I was saying all those guys are better than Dane.

JP has the best stat of all. Led Tennessee to their only elite 8.

Dane shouldn’t be on there. That’s about the only one I’d change (other than order maybe).

I assume Bobby Maze is on it.

1 Lofton
2 Chism
? Bradshaw
? Haislip
? Maze
? Tobias Harris
? Jordan McRae
? Josh Richardson

Who are the other 2? Grant Williams plus 1 other? Hubbs? Hall? Tatum? Ron Slay? Vincent Yarbrough?

CJ Watson absolutely s/b on it. The more that I dig the more laughable it is that Dane is listed.

No Maze, Hubbs, or Hall either.

VN Store

Back