Confidence vs muscle memory/habits

VolTexas

By not playing in the rocky top league, the team is choosing good habits over confidence.

Should help with keeping the ball high off the glass at Kentucky...

584bd_s-200x150.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Imo the decision was made regarding injury risk

Decision was the players, with increased practice hours guys weren’t finishing RTL games until 11pm some nights and then having to be at workouts at 6am, they decided as a team to stop participating.

I think what he’s saying is, but not participating in the RTL, the player’s will have more time to actually work on their game...

Reactions: 1 person
By not playing in the rocky top league, the team is choosing good habits over confidence.

Should help them not get any shot clock violations against Georgia, and limit their turnovers against South Carolina.

Reactions: 2 people
Should help them not get any shot clock violations against Georgia, and limit their turnovers against South Carolina.

Will probably keep them out of foul trouble against WVU too. Will also increase the number of "and 1's" against Gonzaga. Overall all it's good they're not doing the RTL. Lol

Sorry to be that guy, but muscles DO NOT HAVE MEMORY. if they did brain dead people could move.

Was an awesome idea when Bruce was reviving UT basketball but it had probably ran its course.
Also the NCAA changed their ruling by not allowing high school students to participate in the event, which limited it to only college players. It was cool when high school players from around TN could come.

Sorry to be that guy, but muscles DO NOT HAVE MEMORY. if they did brain dead people could move.

Good grief. If by “that guy” you mean someone that’s never played a sport or done anything as basic as typing, you have my condolences and congratulations. But if “that guy” is supposed to be blowing us away with wisdom you fail big time.

Attachments

• 72EC6B7D-F1F4-4655-A0E9-BA7EE6BF308E.jpg
    72EC6B7D-F1F4-4655-A0E9-BA7EE6BF308E.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 4
  • CBC3778C-2A30-4B15-94FE-9306AF43A0D0.jpg
    CBC3778C-2A30-4B15-94FE-9306AF43A0D0.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Good grief. If by “that guy” you mean someone that’s never played a sport or done anything as basic as typing, you have my condolences and congratulations. But if “that guy” is supposed to be blowing us away with wisdom you fail big time.

Lol. I’m glad I wasn’t the one that had to say it.

I didn’t think he was serious. Still don’t.

Lol. You serious, Clark? I can tell you as a physical therapist, muscle memory absolutely is a real thing. Do your research before posting dumbassery.

Really?? Muscles have memory? Then how come brain dead people cant move? How come people with Alzheimers forget how to tie their shoe? If their muscles have memory they shouldn't ever not be able to tie their shoe! So maybe you need some more education before you post dumbassery.

You see you forgot to read the part where it says without conscience thought! Muscles do not have memory, your brain stores the information in a way that is is easier and quicker to retrieve therefore it seems like you do the task faster. It comes from the brain, not the muscles.

Are you really trying to convince anyone that people need a brain to perform any human act?

Really?? Muscles have memory? Then how come brain dead people cant move? How come people with Alzheimers forget how to tie their shoe? If their muscles have memory they shouldn't ever not be able to tie their shoe! So maybe you need some more education before you post dumbassery.

Trolling lol

VN Store

Back