Vols to play Gonzaga

The past decade has been tough to be a fan of Tennessee athletics. One of the things that makes me proud of being a fan is that we always schedule tough in pretty much every sport. There are other SEC schools that should strive to schedule more aggressively.

Reactions: 2 people
I hope you realize your username is an insult to kids who've been a part of Special Education programs around the nation.

To the contrary.
My username is a tribute to my nephew, Chris (the greatest kid you'd ever want to meet), who was born with a mental disability. Special Ed was his favorite TV character back in the day and he suggested that I use that as my username and as my avatar when I signed on to Volnation back in '08. We spent a lot of time together back in the day watching Vol sports and laughing at the antics of his favorite TV character. I miss the good times we had together. I don't see him as much now because we live in different states. If you want call up Chris and tell him his choice was an insult, I'll give you his phone number.

Reactions: 30 people
It seems like we play them almost every year. LoL

RB has done a great job of scheduling. No one should ever have a problem with that

You are hysterical.

I hope you realize your username is an insult to kids who've been a part of Special Education programs around the nation.

3Rymq_s-200x150.gif

Reactions: 8 people
GoZags just got worked.

Honestly, glad to see it. Love it when people go out of their way to feign being offended then get hit with some truth.

Reactions: 5 people
To the contrary.
My username is a tribute to my nephew, Chris (the greatest kid you'd ever want to meet), who was born with a mental disability. Special Ed was his favorite TV character back in the day and he suggested that I use that as my username and as my avatar when I signed on to Volnation back in '08. We spent a lot of time together back in the day watching Vol sports and laughing at the antics of his favorite TV character. I miss the good times we had together. I don't see him as much now because we live in different states. If you want call up Chris and tell him his choice was an insult, I'll give you his phone number.

Thanks for the explanation on your username. I am happy to stand corrected. A tip of the cap to Chris (and his uncle).

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back