Schofield not attending NBA combine.

He could work his way into the 20’s and maybe high 10’s this coming season. I can see him going 18th

Reactions: 1 person
Seems like he would do it just for the experience, but I guess it may actually hurt him to attend if he performed poorly, so maybe the strategy is to go all-in next year.

and another by Biopsyman
9tWQYE.gif

Reactions: 5 people
He could work his way into the 20’s and maybe high 10’s this coming season. I can see him going 18th

I have my retirement in a great investment. However, I would take it ALL out to wager with you that Admiral does not sniff the top 10, or top 18 for that matter. That is not a slight on Admiral but it is reality of what the NBA is looking for.

I think Admiral will be fine at the 4 as the NBA continues to go smaller and positionless. No way he’s picked in the lottery or near it

I have my retirement in a great investment. However, I would take it ALL out to wager with you that Admiral does not sniff the top 10, or top 18 for that matter. That is not a slight on Admiral but it is reality of what the NBA is looking for.

We will see.

Hope he isn't resting,but putting up 1,000 or more shots,like he did last year.He turned himself into quite the shooter,

VN Store

Back