Tennessee lands Grad Transfer Khwan Fore

Looks like he was an undersized 2 guard at Richmond. No outside shot so predominantly drove to the basket

Is he a PG or another combo guard?

He feels he is a PG, Richmond brought in a very good PG that is around 5’10” so to get their best 5 on the court Fore played the 2...he feels he is a 1, and feels if he is going to play professionally it will be as a 1, so he’s willing to do what is needed to play there.

Reactions: 2 people
Shot 50% from the field. Career at UR. We need someone who can attack AND make shots. We have some attack... but those damn layups.

Reactions: 1 person
27% from 3 and 65% from line. He will have to get to work on his shot hard this summer or he will be just a change of pace guy for a few minutes at a time. Do not believe he would have the overall production the current guards have.

Reactions: 1 person
Long time lurker, and first time poster. My buddy is a huge Richmond fan, and he mentioned this being a solid pickup. Was saying that Fore is very fast, a great defender, with a great pull up jumper from the elbow. Weaknesses as mentioned are his FT% and 3PT%. Buddy described him as an elite athlete (has like a 42 inch vert), a solid PG who handles the ball well but can force the issue sometimes. I see him filling that back up PG role very well. He obviously doesn't have the shooting ability of Daniel, but I think he's a better athlete and will surely give us a different dimension with his ability to drive to the hoop.

VN Store

Back