Vols have two in projected 2019 NBA Draft

I can see Schofield develop into a poor man’s Draymond Green.

He'll be a slightly better offensively, far worse defensively, Green.

But he also won't kick guys in the nuts and get suspended when his team needs him. So it's a wash.

Reactions: 1 person
He'll be a slightly better offensively, far worse defensively, Green.

But he also won't kick guys in the nuts and get suspended when his team needs him. So it's a wash.

Do you mean better scorer? Draymond is incredibly valuable on offense since he is one of very best passers in the league

Reactions: 1 person
Do you mean better scorer? Draymond is incredibly valuable on offense since he is one of very best passers in the league

No, I mean he will be better all around offensively. Draymond is a good passer for his position, but not one of the best in the league period.

If you don't look at the current Warriors the same way people used to look at the Seven Second Suns and see that their offense and player personel are what allow them to do most of the things they do, then I'd say you don't watch a ton of basketball. You put Draymond on an average NBA team and his PPG will go up slightly and his APG would go down quite a bit. That team is made to make guys like Draymond look much better than they are as an offensive roleplayer.

Kyle needs to REALLY dedicate his summer-off season to developing other parts of his game. He is quite limited offensively and struggles against stronger post players. He really needs to work on having a “killer instinct”, also it would help him if he was able to develop a more consistent jump shot/3 pt shot.

His value is being a shot blocker and decent rebounder. He could be so much more if he wants to be.

No, I mean he will be better all around offensively. Draymond is a good passer for his position, but not one of the best in the league period.

If you don't look at the current Warriors the same way people used to look at the Seven Second Suns and see that their offense and player personel are what allow them to do most of the things they do, then I'd say you don't watch a ton of basketball. You put Draymond on an average NBA team and his PPG will go up slightly and his APG would go down quite a bit. That team is made to make guys like Draymond look much better than they are as an offensive roleplayer.

I respect your opinion, but I disagree. I do watch a lot of basketball obviously and always have (watching the playoffs right now as a matter of fact). I think Draymond is one of the 10 best passers in the NBA regardless of position.

Kyle needs to REALLY dedicate his summer-off season to developing other parts of his game. He is quite limited offensively and struggles against stronger post players. He really needs to work on having a “killer instinct”, also it would help him if he was able to develop a more consistent jump shot/3 pt shot.

His value is being a shot blocker and decent rebounder. He could be so much more if he wants to be.

He has a nice jumper, he just doesn’t use it. He does what he’s asked to do. Not really asked to score.

I respect your opinion, but I disagree. I do watch a lot of basketball obviously and always have (watching the playoffs right now as a matter of fact). I think Draymond is one of the 10 best passers in the NBA regardless of position.

You couldn't watch that much. He's nowhere near the top ten passers

You couldn't watch that much. He's nowhere near the top ten passers

Overall? No. But as a forward, absolutely one of the best. Only Lebron might be a better passer as a SF/PF. His defense, passing, and overall basketball IQ are what make him one of the best forwards.

VN Store

Back