1321 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Khwan Fore freshman highlights... within the forum Tennessee Vols Basketball. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 04-15-2018, 09:00 PM   #1
Evergrenevol

Khwan Fore freshman highlights..

If youíre wondering why the Vols are interested in this cat, check out his frosh highlights. Heís 100 times better at taking it to the rack than our current guards.

2015-16 Khwan Fore Freshman Highlights - YouTube
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-15-2018, 09:39 PM   #2
Giveem6
I joined the dark side

Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights..
Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergrenevol View Post
If youíre wondering why the Vols are interested in this cat, check out his frosh highlights. Heís 100 times better at taking it to the rack than our current guards.

2015-16 Khwan Fore Freshman Highlights - YouTube
Well, I see what you're saying and the kid is lighting to the basket but put a bunch of 6'8+ players in the post and he's not 100 times better at taking the ball to rack than our current guards.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-15-2018, 09:40 PM   #3
bleedingTNorange

Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giveem6 View Post
Well, I see what you're saying and the kid is lighting to the basket but put a bunch of 6'8+ players in the post and he's not 100 times better at taking the ball to rack than our current guards.
Do they have height restriction in the A-10?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-15-2018, 09:44 PM   #4
tnvols72

Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights..
Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights..
Quote:
not for sure if you forgot the blue font or not.

But you cant be serious with this post
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-15-2018, 09:46 PM   #5
Giveem6
I joined the dark side

Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights..
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingTNorange View Post
Do they have height restriction in the A-10?
Not at all to my knowledge but how many big men are out there?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-15-2018, 09:46 PM   #6
vols 30

Quote:
Have you seen Bone going up for layups? 50/50 results.
VN Likes: 4
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-15-2018, 09:49 PM   #7
bleedingTNorange

Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights..
Quote:
Not at all to my knowledge but how many big men are out there?
6í8Ē+?

Top 5 teams in the league...

RI-4
SB-3
Dav-4
SJ-4
VCU-2
SL-4
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-15-2018, 09:57 PM   #8
Giveem6
I joined the dark side

Well sorry I misspoke fellas. My bad
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-15-2018, 10:45 PM   #9
livefaith

Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights..
This cat may be the next Kwe Parker if he can get to the rack like that. 🤔
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-16-2018, 12:38 AM   #10
The Dog

Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights..
He!! Yeah! I'll allow it, so come on to UT, young man. The diving steal is the play, imo, that makes me think Khwan is a perfect fit for a Rick Barnes coached team.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-16-2018, 05:00 AM   #11
OrangeAllDay

Quote:
D-1 basketball is no joke my man. Not gonna find many teams, let alone conferences with out 6í8 plus people.

Last edited by OrangeAllDay; 04-16-2018 at 05:03 AM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-16-2018, 07:58 AM   #12
AngryButchJones

I don't get people who keep bashing Fore as an addition. He does stuff that our current guards don't do. We have pure shooters in Turner and Bowden (when he's on, at least), and we have a good facilitator in Bone. We don't have anyone who consistently drives to the basket and has the type of defense to go with it like Fore. Even Admiral doesn't push the ball to the basket as frequently or effectively as this kid. I'm not saying he's going to be a starter or All-SEC, because he won't be. But he'll be a very solid sixth/seventh man off the bench and brings a skill set UT's PGs don't have.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-16-2018, 08:04 AM   #13
BigZiti09
Sheep

Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights.. Khwan Fore freshman highlights..
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryButchJones View Post
I don't get people who keep bashing Fore as an addition
Who is doing that?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-16-2018, 09:56 AM   #14
Evergrenevol

Quote:
No worries my friend...😊. Yes, there are plenty of 6í8Ē guys that he faced in his conference, however.. Iím pretty sure that the 6í8Ēí dudes in his league arenít quite as talented and donít play the same level of intense defense that the SEC does. So Khwan may find it a little more challenging in the SEC.

I do know that Khwan is very talented at finishing at the rim, and thatís why it was accentuated in his highlights. (And remember...he was just a freshman in that highlight reel)

Last edited by Evergrenevol; 04-16-2018 at 10:10 AM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-16-2018, 10:06 AM   #15
ZDogPharizle

I love seeing a guard putting in work underneath! Tons of rebound/putbacks, offball cuts to the basket, and drives with sweet finishes in that highlight reel. Iím going to have to check out his other reels when I get some time later.
Reply With Quote TOP